Adam Craig - Jackson Northside

Ascendotuum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've heard.

AND...if he becomes a Racer, I will openly admit that I will defend him just as much as I did Teague a few posts above...lol.

And btw, I AM rooting for JNS Friday night (although I do think Hurd is incredible).

I really appreciate what you just said, knowing a lot people ( i am calling out HC as an example. Since Beech defeat HC by like 15, a lot of HC people of the PATS will route for the BUCS. AGAIN I am using HC as an example.)

I hope your family will enjoy some Black Friday shopping, and grab a bite at some new restaurants in Jackson ( I will be delightful to tell you what are they call, and location)

I heard on WNWS 101.5 FM that Memphis (a much improved team) will be interested.

Also I will admit, I fell sorry for Teague. I am sure when he signed with the Vols he will be ranked in the top 10, instead he is playing his last game as a Volunteer probably will empty seats. I know that he fells terrible because this is the roughest 4 years of his life so far. With all the coaching changes, and Dooley's blame game, and what happened to L. Kiffin.

I feel Sorry for Marcellius.

I really appreciate what you just said, knowing a lot people ( i am calling out HC as an example. Since Beech defeat HC by like 15, a lot of HC people of the PATS will route for the BUCS. AGAIN I am using HC as an example.)

I hope your family will enjoy some Black Friday shopping, and grab a bite at some new restaurants in Jackson ( I will be delightful to tell you what are they call, and location)

I heard on WNWS 101.5 FM that Memphis (a much improved team) will be interested.

Also I will admit, I fell sorry for Teague. I am sure when he signed with the Vols he will be ranked in the top 10, instead he is playing his last game as a Volunteer probably will empty seats. I know that he fells terrible because this is the roughest 4 years of his life so far. With all the coaching changes, and Dooley's blame game, and what happened to L. Kiffin.

I feel Sorry for Marcellius.

Thanks for the kind words, but no need to feel sorry for Marsalis. I know his parents personally, and they (and we) could not be prouder of the way he has handled the last four years. He is a very classy, humble young man who has truly given his all for UT. And he still got himself a free education at a fine university. It is a bit sad knowing that next week will be his final game, and also knowing all the promise that his college career began with, but he is in high spirits from what I hear. I will be as well.

Thanks for the kind words, but no need to feel sorry for Marsalis. I know his parents personally, and they (and we) could not be prouder of the way he has handled the last four years. He is a very classy, humble young man who has truly given his all for UT. And he still got himself a free education at a fine university. It is a bit sad knowing that next week will be his final game, and also knowing all the promise that his college career began with, but he is in high spirits from what I hear. I will be as well.

I know, I agree what you said I am not sorry because he is having a free education at a fine school. I am sorry for is that what has he been through at UT. I will say this, I hope he plays in the professional level, because it wasn't for the new coaches. To me, he had a shot.

They were told that Beech are projected to bring 1,500 people. I was at the game last week between NS/RHS and a lot of USJ people were there. North Side has been open since the 1940's, so you will think that a lot of alumni people will come to the game.

I was at the school yesterday to look at the field, since this is the Indians 9th home game and week 14 in the regular season. The field is still in good condition. They did add 3 bleachers on the North Side side, 4 bleachers in the back of the North end zone. and 5 bleachers for Beech fans to sit there.