Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Your guys may board the bus as Hurricanes, but by the time you arrive in Pulaski they will turn to Sugarcane. By the time the final horn sounds they will just be candycanes. Come Saturday morning they will be known as the walkingcanes!

You sure are a big CANE talker! FYI we have dancers and they are the SugarCanes! The only person that might need walking canes are a few of the players after they get beat down by EH!

You sure are a big CANE talker! FYI we have dancers and they are the SugarCanes! The only person that might need walking canes are a few of the players after they get beat down by EH!

Better enjoy the Sugarcanes at halftime, cause that will be the highlite of the night, for you guys. Heck, you may want to suit them up and give'em a shot in the 3rd. By then you'll be willing to try anything. :)

Look we got a pic of the Canes secret weapon, the Sugarcanes are for real.. :roflol:

holley.mangold-practice.jpg

Edited by aintskeered

well whoop diggitty do,roll out the red carpet, MissBlowitAll is back ! here to spread her misinformed message.sorry MBA ,them hamhogs is headin for for the slaughter house (aka THE BRICK YARD) bout 7 00 friday night . it ain't gonna be purty ! and by the way,would the team rather have donuts or twinkes for their halftime treat ? need to be something soft,cause they gonna be hurtin from gettin smashed in da mouth first half ! KAPOWEE !!!!!!

Hey Sawdust 76, the brickyard is for racing. You are misinformed and yes EH will be winning big. Hold on tight! I do love twinkies and you might want to have some oxygen tanks on hand for Giles! Oh yeah and win we WIN you will be eating our DUST! Go Canes!!

Better enjoy the Sugarcanes at halftime, cause that will be the highlite of the night, for you guys. Heck, you may want to suit them up and give'em a shot in the 3rd. By then you'll be willing to try anything. :)

We don't need any help I can tell you that. It's on tonight. You look for my sign. I'll be the loud blonde with all the signs cheering my team on! Go Canes!

***WARNING*** The National Weather center had issued a category 5 HURRICANE to arrive in the Giles County area at appoximately 7:00 p.m. cst! You are advised to seek shelter and please protect your ANIMALS (especially BOBCATS)!! Get ready cause it's coming.

More like a small pop up storm. Last for a few minutes, then out of energy.