Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

spot-light-animation_b.gif

That light IS a oncoming train. You are a very good football team. You are very well coached. You have had a great year. And you have 1 more day until it's over.

You can take your math and your schedule comparisons and light the fireplace with them. By the 2nd quarter your coaches will be arguing with each other. By halftime your fans will booing the zebras. By the end of the 3rd you will have lost all hope. When the clock hits zero we'll be there to pat you on the back in consolation. Giles has the best combination out there. Great staff. Country boys. Speed. No fear. We bring it every play and you have a front row seat! :thumb:

i agree with your quote whole heartedly sir.

I have read the many posts on here and find a lot of them funny and entertaining. I do not have the ability to be witty with my writing so if you will allow a serious post i will state my opinion of the upcoming battle.

While i have not seen E.H. in person i have seen them on film and agree with their faithful fans that they are well coached and have the speed and size to be state champs at some point in their future.

I am not qualified to predict the out come with statistics nor do i put a lot of faith in those stats.

Football games at the playoff levels are won by the amount and quality of character , intelligence , heart and amount of desire of the individuals combined with their athleticism and knowledge of the game.

The Giles County Bobcats 2012 football team has the best of all those necessary qualities.

Never have i seen a group of young athletes as focused and prepared for any challenge they face enroute to the grand prize ,The Gold Ball. The coaching staff of Giles county is arguably the best group in the country. They teach and prepare with as much passion and professionalism as any college program. The young men they teach are being prepared as much for lifes battles as they are for gridiron battles. My son is on the team and i have enormous pride and admiration for his accomplishments on and off the field , and I give much of the credit for his character to his entire coaching staff. This team is as prepared and capable of winning as any E.H. has met or will meet for many years to come . While they have many individual weapons at various positions, football is not an individual sport . Every player is equally important,even the freshmen on scout teams are critical to their success. The great thing about this team is that they realize this and are more concerned with team success than individual accolades.That makes them very dangerous as a team.

I am looking forward to tomorrow nites battle as much as any ive seen yet and i hope after the game a mutual respect will emerge and competitive rivalry will begin. I obviously am putting faith in our players and coaches and believe we will win and pray that no injuries occur for either team.

so informed about the weight of the line. If you saw their height, squat, bench, powerclean, or really if you just saw them in person I think you might be thinking twice before making fun of the weight of 16-18 year old kids about their weight. dont worry they'll use every last bit of that weight when they put your line on their butts tomorrow night. They beat the number one ranked team in the area for the first game, and a 5a school that probably would beat every team on your joke you call a scheduel by two touchdowns (they beat them by 40)

Do you just randomly make stuff up??? The first game you played Signal Mountain they may have been ranked number one in your area, I don't know. But they couldn't even beat PAGE

Edited by 95cats

I'm tired of just sitting back and watching all these old farts talk about this.

Anybody else ever seen the movie 8 mile. In the end when he says the reason he's so good is because all of the trash that everyone talks. You've woken up a beast at EH. for the two years i was at that school we got our tails kicked over and over. Guess who our best players are, they are the players that were there since the very beginning. In regards to your "lost players" that got taken by schools that recruit. The running back from Baylor, one of the tops in the state, got a "academic scholarship" to baylor when he gets C's. wont know what's coming at you until you're down at the half then you're (excuse my language) buttholes are going to shrink up reeeeal tight. good luck!

Look at the bright side, they're used to getting their tails kicked. Looks like all that butt kicking will pay off after all. Least they want be so disappointed tomorrow night when the CATS take'em out behinid the wood pile. It always help's to be prepared. :roflolk:

The only thing that will be down at halftime is EH spirit, and half of ole Rocks bottle. And all this talk about tight buttholes has got mountaintroll pretty excited. He really likes the dirty talk. You know how them boys on the mountain are. :roflol:

Edited by aintskeered

Just remember to show us the love on Saturday. When you get on here making excuses, remember, you were pre warned for what was in-store for ya. EH has had a good year, and I never knock the kids or the coaches, but your in way over your heads.

Well be nice on Saturday! After all we will be enjoying our big win! What could be better than that?

I have seen GC and many of the best teams in middle TN this year. Siegle, Riverdale, Columbia, Blackman and several others. GC can play with any of them. Atheletes cover the field for them and they hustle as well as any team in the state. The QB is impressive, 1 because he is good, 2 because he gets to throw to the leading reciever in the state along with a complementing wide out that that would be the number one guy on most teams. Big slot man and a tight end that catches everything.

For EH to win GC will have to be mediocre which they haven't so far and EH will have to be better than they were with Jackson.

Good luck to all.