Sullivan North (11-1) @ Elizabethton (10-2) Quarter Finals

EHSTrack06

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lawnman you and the other betsy guys I have gotten to know on here , we all wanted it this way. Isn't it great it has worked out, shame one of us hangs up the pads but I myself would have no other way

GO RAIDERS

Raiderdad yes it is and I for one know that north will bring there A game to elizabethton and this will be the best game this week as far as I'm concerned.I enjoy our conversations on here and your son is one heck of an athlete and I wish him the best.

That's defiantly who they were talking about but turner will be a thorn in there flesh just like he was last time.The cyclones will be ready and fired up for north.

It was, not to take away from Turner.. He is an outstanding back, Just don't know him on the personal level that I do the Rowe family. Once again this should be a barn burner!!thumb[1].gif

Not saying this will decide the state championship, just two very equal matched teams wanting to beat h#ll out of each other.

You are right: this will not decide the state championship. I hope one of the two does take the gold ball and I dont know who is down the road for the winner. BUT, if a team down the road has a lockdown run defense, I think both these two could be in trouble. Especially North. Again, hope I am wrong. Good luck to both!