NCS(10-2) @ Collinwood (9-2)

BaseballAlumni12

NO wildcat89, not all private schools recruit. The ones that follow the rules and don't want to risk losing accreditation do not recruit. In fact, prospective students are told they will have to sit out a year of sports if they transfer to the school. So sadly, that limits new students that may want to attend. The only new players that come are ones that move from out of state. So saying that private schools recruit is false unless some rule has changed recently. If it has, please let us all know and the game will change!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I wish we could stay on topic but the minute anyone says anything about NCS that their fans, parents, etc. don't like, they get all upset and start being downright nasty. I wish they would get a life and realize this is a blog where the point is to express an opinion, start a conversation, debate, etc.

My son never played football he was a soccer player and yes has to sit out soccer in the spring. Dont assume because you are a nasty person that everyone else is.. Phiilip has been there for years now.YOU NEED TO LET IT GO! This is my last comment. Just wanted to defend NCS as it is a great place with wonderful students and families, coaches, teachers and leadership.

NO wildcat89, not all private schools recruit. The ones that follow the rules and don't want to risk losing accreditation do not recruit. In fact, prospective students are told they will have to sit out a year of sports if they transfer to the school. So sadly, that limits new students that may want to attend. The only new players that come are ones that move from out of state. So saying that private schools recruit is false unless some rule has changed recently. If it has, please let us all know and the game will change!

You might want to check around with some of the other privates in the area, they must know what the rule is because they have gotten pretty good at it.

Cwood will come out and hit Nc in the mouth early and often and Nc will lay down before the half just like always! Cwood won't be pushed around, that I promise!

NCS is a really good team thats why they are in the Qauterfianls for a reason Wildcat 89 they beat JO Bryans that beat y'all in the playoffs this year and they beat one of the big dogs like y'all so you should give them some credit for being in the final 8

NCS is a really good team thats why they are in the Qauterfianls for a reason Wildcat 89 they beat JO Bryans that beat y'all in the playoffs this year and they beat one of the big dogs like y'all so you should give them some credit for being in the final 8

They are going to have to beat somebody outside of this weak quad before they get much respect. Even a win this week won't prove much to me, win next week and i will jump on the bandwagon!

Why do Cwood people always think opposing school in the Region hate them? I always pull for Region 6 unless they are playing Perry County.

Folks there have a complex about it. I was among the cwooders for some time for near 5 years and studied their habits and mannerisms in the community and at sporting events. It's indoctrinated in them at a young age to have that "the world's against us" attitude. Makes me think of Nazi Germany or Alabama.

The NCS @ Collinwood game should be a very interesting match in the Quarter finals to very good dispense teams on both sides of the ball. I think that people need to pay more atone to NCS thou because, they beat JO Byrans this year in the season which Jo Bryuns been know a a great playoff team year in and year out for manny years. They stunned the Clarksville Acdemeny Cougars this past week. most of the CA players were out with the flu. so thats way NCS put a shout out 24-0 if they had most of them healthy it would of been a closer game but NCS would have won. NCS has improving every week scenic the playoffs stared they are not a big team but they are very despond team on defense. They remind me of the movie team Friday night lights they play bigger than there Size!!!. They are more of a Athletic team from last year. There DE's are very strong and fast off the edges coming off the ball and the MLB is pretty good as well as there CB's both of them are very fast. most of the NCS team is much faster than last year. This NCS team will kill you with speed on both sides of the ball. there RB's are very fast like #7 and #22 and then they have another back that is a bull and as fast as #7 #22 and his number is #44. NCS WR's are pretty good in open space like more of the slot routs they do the most damage, they can run for the deep ball as well. The QB for NCS #16 he has improved over the years as QB he has been starting as sophomore. he has shown a lot of mature in the offense. He has a pretty good arm for his piston. He can Run it very good thats were he can do the most damage with his legs, but if you pay attain to the run he will beat you with the passing game. I think this will be interesting if NCS will still be under the radar. this week no team knows a lot about each other so that will make it a great game because both teams will come out hard at each other. I think who ever win's this game will be cause of there defense of play. I think that NCS will pull off another upset once again. If Collinwood does not know NCS by now they will friday night what ever happens. I think that NCS will beat Collin-wood by a few points or bye one score. Good luck to both team this up coming Friday night in the Quarter Finals.

They are going to have to beat somebody outside of this weak quad before they get much respect. Even a win this week won't prove much to me, win next week and i will jump on the bandwagon!

you better give NCS respect they are up on the rise for there football program. you just upset that they are getting better each year. There Coaching staff is getting the job done. thats why there are winning they might not be the power house big team that you all are use too but they get the job done for sure. And Quad three has some good teams in it it might not be the strongest quad but y'all were in our quad too. CA is a very good team so is Jo Bryans which is a good team year in and year out. there record show they played hard teams this year and your saying the Collionwood is not legit either i think thats what you are saying. Collinwood is a good team as well as NCS. just because NCS is not know too be at this point in the playoffs get use too it for the years to come. who do you think you are Wild Cat 89

you better give NCS respect they are up on the rise for there football program. you just upset that they are getting better each year. There Coaching staff is getting the job done. thats why there are winning they might not be the power house big team that you all are use too but they get the job done for sure. And Quad three has some good teams in it it might not be the strongest quad but y'all were in our quad too. CA is a very good team so is Jo Bryans which is a good team year in and year out. there record show they played hard teams this year and your saying the Collionwood is not legit either i think thats what you are saying. Collinwood is a good team as well as NCS. just because NCS is not know too be at this point in the playoffs get use too it for the years to come. who do you think you are Wild Cat 89

I know I have been watching region 6 football for many years and it is weaker than i ever remember it being and the teams in this quad the last 5 or 6 years would monkey stomp anybody in it this year! And its Jo Byrns and Collinwood not Jo Byrans and Collin-wood!

Nobody from waynesboro or anywhere else should judge anyone from Collinwood for having a complex that's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black! Our teams have great history and a long running rivalry. If folks like guru and pride would move on from the past things would be better for them. Don't hate! Is it Friday yet?