CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Not a try.......it is a fact! I am done arguing although I thought you said you were done long ago. 86 can be the freshman/jv coach as soon as the county pays more assistants in the future. He would make a great lifetime jv or freshman coach.

Also to BIGPURPLE where was my violent remark? By saying I would meet the guy you imply that that means violent. Where does it have the comments "hit, punch, shoot, stab, etc." in the post? Apparently they don't do reading comprehension in Milan.

Howdy it is no secret who I am and i am happy to meet you for coffee anytime. I have loved watching cc play this season. These young men have earned everything that they have accomplished. I dont agree that you jumped on 87 for his opinion! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. continuing to let a team like CPA have the ball at midfield is either being out coached or Insane you pick? If someone doesnt agree with you for whatever reason you get "Red"? Great season Cheatham Boys! You are the definition of HEART! That can not be coached!!!

i do not like people however jumping on to their coaches after losing. but great coaches can get out coached at any point at the time that was all the guy said. howdy went into an uproar.

Good coaches get out coached all the time. That is what happens when two good coaches meet. Someone has to lose. It is like chess.... if you play the game you may play grand champion (grand master excuse) but if you play karpov, kasparov or fisher the chances are you get outplayed.

Edited by tshadow

Howdy it is no secret who I am and i am happy to meet you for coffee anytime. I have loved watching cc play this season. These young men have earned everything that they have accomplished. I dont agree that you jumped on 87 for his opinion! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. continuing to let a team like CPA have the ball at midfield is either being out coached or Insane you pick? If someone doesnt agree with you for whatever reason you get "Red"? Great season Cheatham Boys! You are the definition of HEART! That can not be coached!!!

Oh I know it definitely is no secret whatsoever. It is also no secret whatsoever that you have much dislike for the Cubs coaching staff and have questioned them to anyone/everyone. Why? Give me a legit answer please! You have even gone to the "higher powers" in the county and have blackballed the coaching staff. I know exactly what was said between you and Mr. Richland and how it could have resulted in a cowardly firing (a lot of those took place around here without any warning at all) had one of your "friends" (who really doesn't like you might I add) not warned me. This is when our coaches were informed of what was being worked out behind the scenes and they addressed the issue before they wore an egg in their faces. This is why a specific player left (although it wasn't his choice may I add) during the off-season. This is why an unqualified, lifetime JV coach didn't get the head coaching job of his dreams.

Trust me when I say I know more than you could ever imagine!

Yes coaches get out coached all the time!!!! You guys missing the point! This is MY opinion, and I do have a kid on the team that starts.and has started since a freshman! These coaches were not out coached in this game! CPA had more playmakers than CC! It was told to me today this- we might match up with CPA 11 on 11 maybe, but then you look on sideline and CPA looks like clones, and we have some guys not even 5.5 in height! The point was , CPA just has to many great players! That is bottom line! Yes, why not kick deep like we did to 21 from Fairview one time, and what happened? CC didn't have one kid, maybe Potts being exception that could catch there returners. I would had kick the same way he did! Sometimes no matter what coaches do, the other team just better. And believe me, I'm not saying that we don't have kids good enough to play them, I'm saying they have alot more, for whatever reason...

Edited by bigdaddy67

Oh I know it definitely is no secret whatsoever. It is also no secret whatsoever that you have much dislike for the Cubs coaching staff and have questioned them to anyone/everyone. Why? Give me a legit answer please! You have even gone to the "higher powers" in the county and have blackballed the coaching staff. I know exactly what was said between you and Mr. Richland and how it could have resulted in a cowardly firing (a lot of those took place around here without any warning at all) had one of your "friends" (who really doesn't like you might I add) not warned me. This is when our coaches were informed of what was being worked out behind the scenes and they addressed the issue before they wore an egg in their faces. This is why a specific player left (although it wasn't his choice may I add) during the off-season. This is why an unqualified, lifetime JV coach didn't get the head coaching job of his dreams.

Yes coaches get out coached all the time!!!! You guys missing the point! This is MY opinion, and I do have a kid on the team that starts.and has started since a freshman! These coaches were not out coached in this game! CPA had more playmakers than CC! It was told to me today this- we might match up with CPA 11 on 11 maybe, but then you look on sideline and CPA looks like clones, and we have some guys not even 5.5 in height! The point was , CPA just has to many great players! That is bottom line! Yes, why not kick deep like we did to 21 from Fairview one time, and what happened? CC didn't have one kid, maybe Potts being exception that could catch there returners. I would had kick the same way he did! Sometimes no matter what coaches do, the other team just better. And believe me, I'm not saying that we don't have kids good enough to okay with them, I'm saying they have alot more, for whatever reason...

I would have agreed with you before I read the posts in this thread. I wasn't even in this discussion. But, it had been insinuated from one of my posts that I demeaned cc coaches (which of course I didn't). But, I have on a few occasions voiced a concern about the cobwebs on the cubs passing attack. Well, friday they needed it and couldn't kick it in gear. The concern was well founded. In any case I am very proud of the cubs accomplishments this season.

I have no idea who "Mr Richland" is? How would I have the power to have someone black balled? You Know who I am maybe you should call me? Evedentally there is a lot of lies being told around here! Maybe we all have been bamboozeld?

Shadow I understand what your saying.. Understand though! It's no secret to all of us close to this program that Potts ( who is the best player I have ever seen) is not a passer! He will tell you same thing , but he was closes thing we had to a passing QB so he was put there! I have so much respect for him and his parents.. I would of blown a gasket if they moved him from running back to QB, but they didnt! That's why Potts is the ultimate player, he didnt complain, he did what he could to help the team! I love that kid!!

Congrats to CPA on a well earned victory. I've been thinking all along that the Lions would rep the Quad 3 & 4 bracket this year in Cookeville. Now just get past Milan and that will come true. The Bulldogs have a lot of experience in these type of games so I know it won't be easy. I will be pulling for you since I have family at CPA. If we can do our part up here in E.TN and take care of the Cyclones in Elizabethton then we can have an alphabet soup matchup in Cookeville. I had hoped for that last year, but maybe it can happen this year. If so, it should be a dandy.

Yes eslick, Potts c Castell, Bose, glauss ect.. All very fine young men! They won't be down long! I think a few if not all will be playing football again.. I know Potts, Bose have schools looking.. And 67 also has schools looking.. They all have alot of upside too! Just speaking about eslick right now.. I was told by one of coaches other day" Kev still hasn't stop growing" I thought that's great except he is 6.3 265 and wears 17 shoe lol I hope he don't grow much more!! With that being said I really think Kev will get multible offers just like alot others, and if they want to play, then they will be able too!

LOL I noticed my son was not mentioned as one of the very fine young men.