Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Will the Eagles be hungry after the way they lost to the Tigers last year?

Probably.

Will it matter? I don't think so.

I think Gville will just be too much. I honestly think the mercy rule will go into effect.

Basically the same team Gville had last year, but a year older.

Is Eagleville better than last year?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much younger team than last year, just a few seniors. A pretty good throwing qb so we are balanced on offense. Played with a lot of injuries this year but healthy now. D is strong. I'm sure we don't have a chance according to all of these High School football guru's but the game still has to be played. GO EAGLES

Edited by goforthegoal

Go ahead and start preparing for the semifinal game

If any of the tigers are reading this, you can not assume you have this one in the bag and not show up. Just like the pro,s always say. " ONE GAME AT A TIME, BABY!!! ". I honestly think the Tigers will win by at least 14 + if they play the way they are capable off. But every game, ecspecially this deep in the playoffs, you have to bring your A game and play like their is no tomorrow. If the tigers do this, there will be......Go Tigers!!

Its a shame we seen the state champ game last nite south pit an gville should not have played last nite in 2nd round heck if south pitt kicked pat they may still be playin this morin congrats gville you did not choke last nite man that was an great game hated to see either team lose an i not a fan of either school

If any of the tigers are reading this, you can not assume you have this one in the bag and not show up. Just like the pro,s always say. " ONE GAME AT A TIME, BABY!!! ". I honestly think the Tigers will win by at least 14 + if they play the way they are capable off. But every game, ecspecially this deep in the playoffs, you have to bring your A game and play like their is no tomorrow. If the tigers do this, there will be......Go Tigers!!

All pro teams are relatively close in athleticism, high school games aren't the same, this will be a schlacking.

No disrespect to Eagleville or Moore County...but I thought Gordonsville or SP would have mercy ruled either of them...I would say Gordonsville will be ahead by 28 at half and it only gets worse as they leave their starters in the WHOLE GAME to get ready for Greenback the next week. Good luck tigers.