Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Guest Termite

maybe the few that do that want to be on the winning side ^_^ and plenty of owls sit on south pitts side every year but im sure thats ok huh lol are they plum stupid as well ??? that indoor facility was built for the tigers playoff runs anyway... because its always empty this time of year :roflol:

Want to set on a winning side??? Now, giggling charles ...If that's true......why don't them BIG BLUE fans sit on the SC side during the SC/G-ville game. :roflol:

I didn't see any Friday, but that don't mean there wasn't some in SP stands. From what I saw, they were standing all around the endzone from the G-ville beachers to the baseball facility. And some by the other side of the stands. Me personally, I was there for a good ball game and support the kids I've watched play ball since they were in t-ball.

The few ( you know them as well as I do) that bad mouth "carthage", always cheer against Sc, complain about Sc having a practice facility.........then turn around and let Jr. practice there. Being a hypocrite. That's stupid, two faced, what ever you want to call it.

Nope it's not empty. They are lifting and running. Hey, if the facility was built for the tigers playoff run........it might be a good idea to get in before the season starts, you know, around the 1st game. You seem to struggle a little there. :mrgreen:

Anyway, good luck to them tigers. I believe by getting past SP they are on their way.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Tunein app at Z104... To make sure go to the Z104.1 the ranch website and it tells you from there

You coming to the Vandy game on Saturday? I want to make it to the GVille game Friday night but I won't be out of St Louis until 4-5 pm.

If you're near the NCC tailgate in Saturday, give me a shout. Have a few brews and play some corn hole.

Old Pirate says GV is better, but not much! The Pirates were much better last year with a large veteran senior class and would beat this GV team without a doubt in OP's mind! The Tigers move on, Eagleville starts the off season.

I think we're alot better, but with the time off that we had, I think we were a little sluggish.

I also think SP played there best game of the year. It's a moot point anyway.

However, I believe this game helped us tremendously. It was the first close game we played since Week 2. We will be a better team because of it.

I think we're alot better, but with the time off that we had, I think we were a little sluggish.

I also think SP played there best game of the year. It's a moot point anyway.

However, I believe this game helped us tremendously. It was the first close game we played since Week 2. We will be a better team because of it.

This years Pirate team will get feelings hurt but last years team would have beat them bad! Maybe even mercy ruled them.....,jest bigger, stronger, faster more disciplined and more physical. Sorry younguns but it is the truth.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

There were some things Friday that I think we could've done more of or better.

We're going to have to start using them more.

Noah King is a heck of a receiving TE as was evidenced Friday. We could use him, Bush, Looper, and Vaden quite a bit more.

We also have got to do a better job picking up blitzing LB's.

After Friday, I think we'll see that quite a bit more.

You coming to the Vandy game on Saturday? I want to make it to the GVille game Friday night but I won't be out of St Louis until 4-5 pm.

If you're near the NCC tailgate in Saturday, give me a shout. Have a few brews and play some corn hole.

Not sure yet, I would like to but I do not have tickets yet... I have safe trip here man

Want to set on a winning side??? Now, giggling charles ...If that's true......why don't them BIG BLUE fans sit on the SC side during the SC/G-ville game. :roflol:

I didn't see any Friday, but that don't mean there wasn't some in SP stands. From what I saw, they were standing all around the endzone from the G-ville beachers to the baseball facility. And some by the other side of the stands. Me personally, I was there for a good ball game and support the kids I've watched play ball since they were in t-ball.

The few ( you know them as well as I do) that bad mouth "carthage", always cheer against Sc, complain about Sc having a practice facility.........then turn around and let Jr. practice there. Being a hypocrite. That's stupid, two faced, what ever you want to call it.

Nope it's not empty. They are lifting and running. Hey, if the facility was built for the tigers playoff run........it might be a good idea to get in before the season starts, you know, around the 1st game. You seem to struggle a little there. :mrgreen:

Anyway, good luck to them tigers. I believe by getting past SP they are on their way.

Point taken ladybug and i couldnt agree with you more !! And congrats on beating the tigers this year...it was your one shining moment as usual :thumb: Cya at the jungle this friday