college signees

GoBrothers

UTC got a good one in Kevin Cooper from Simon Kenton out of KY.

I attempted to start a thread on this earlier in the month, so I'm glad someone else picked it back up. But the real story is how did UTC let out of state talent such as Kaleb Baker (Arizona State), Houston Clements (North Carolina), and Brandon Brunner (South Dakota State) all slip out of their hands? This year's class of 2013 Seniors is as talented as I've seen come out of the state of TN. UTC needs to do all they can to avoid losing guys like this in the future and they can start by signing guys like Barrett Walthall, Keagan Matlock, and Aaron Lopez.

Getting Lewis, Woods, Ward, M. Lopez recently, and others like B. Wright, Felix, and Jake Young ain't bad. Not sure about Maryland, VA, Princeton, Harvard, Cornell, Stanford, and NC, but maybe its mire about academics. Shorter & Chatt State is perplexing!

Oh, josh Condon from a neighboring state was highly recruited. Nice one there as well as Fl's Soto and his back up yanky true freshman. Great young team with coaches working hard to be involved all over the state. :)

I attempted to start a thread on this earlier in the month, so I'm glad someone else picked it back up. But the real story is how did UTC let out of state talent such as Kaleb Baker (Arizona State), Houston Clements (North Carolina), and Brandon Brunner (South Dakota State) all slip out of their hands? This year's class of 2013 Seniors is as talented as I've seen come out of the state of TN. UTC needs to do all they can to avoid losing guys like this in the future and they can start by signing guys like Barrett Walthall, Keagan Matlock, and Aaron Lopez.

There are many reasons why kids dont go to Utc. Maybe they wanted to go away to school. Maybe they wanted to go to a bigger school. Maybe Utc didnt want them for whatever reason. Maybe they werent a good fit with the others already on the team. There are a lot of variables.