smyrna vs. riverdale

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

Posted by JESUSISLIFE2:

smyrna has a young team and not to mention the fastest person in the region in marcelous johnson. but riverdale has dave thomas a great player. this is going to be an awsome game.. good luck to both teams. :D:D:o

Just to let u knw jesus, Marcelous johnson isnt the fastest person in teh region. Aj stewart(i think is his name) #4 for lebanon is. Just f.y.i

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FB4life

I hope Riverdale woops Smyrna. The reason i want this to happen is because Smyrna have some attitudes and like to talk a lot. On the other side of the ball, Riverdale, has a good bunch of guys. I know there offense has not been the best but they still are a pretty good team. Smyrna has a pretty good team too but I believe Riverdale will win. I think the good guys will win.

What's Johnson's 40?

Posted by olineathlete:
Posted by JESUSISLIFE2:

smyrna has a young team and not to mention the fastest person in the region in marcelous johnson. but riverdale has dave thomas a great player. this is going to be an awsome game.. good luck to both teams. :(:(:rolleyes:

Just to let u knw jesus, Marcelous johnson isnt the fastest person in teh region. Aj stewart(i think is his name) #4 for lebanon is. Just f.y.i

• 6 months later...

Boys Blackman played all of these teams mentioned and i'll be it there were some very good athletes on these teams, but i didn't see any legit 4.4's at any of those games against the Blaze last year. :blink: The kid at Hunters Lane is probably the closest in the mid-state to the 4.4 numbers. And i'm not saying he runs a 4.4, but he had a good year on the track according to the papers this year. There are very few legit members in the 4.0-4.4 club. And only a few of them even play football! No disrepect meant to any of the afore mentioned athletes! Just trying to keep it real.