Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

It is quite amusing that the mindset in ...what's your little town called again..that somehow once you traverse west of the TN River somehow they plan a tougher kind of football. Are there magical fairies which sprinkle pixie dust on your players which allow them to never get tired, sore, or in the legend of Stang #29 never get hit? We hope they do a four hour game day practice in full pads. Although we are sure SWO and company will use that as an excuse as to why the stampede was more of a gentle zephyr tonight.

what do you have to say now....funny it didn't look like anyone on the MUSTANG side of the ball was tired during or after the game

Hey guys. He's #42, the placekicker. For some reason I don't think you'll get to see much of him tonight. He's had a fun year. He's a soccer stud and has never kicked before. But he's showing some potential. Has hit from 50-55 in practice.

By the way, this stadium is awesome and your team even more so. Very very impressive.

Thanks dad! Was pleased to see you fill your stands and your boys put up a good fight. Paul Ward Stadium is a awesome place to play football! We hope this time next week we have another state championship to bring back to it!!

Edited by mustangpop2012

Congrats to the mustangs one more team to go lets go an get that second gold ball. Also congrats to Nashville Christian for making it further in the playoffs than they ever have. Anyone left in the playoffs quarterfinals or better is a good team. Also be proud of your fanbase for being as big as they were and staying till the end. That said. GO MUSTANGS!!!

I was'nt able to attend tonight. But my frind is very glad I helped him out. I feel good about it too. Hey NCS.Congrats on a historic season. You made it to the Semi Finals which is no small feat for any team. To the Stangs, I never had any doubts about what you would do tonight. You dominated just like you've been dominating all year. Now it's time to enjoy this one but tomorrow get ready for Gordy. Go Stangs.