Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

Thanks dad! Was pleased to see you fill your stands and your boys put up a good fight. Paul Ward Stadium is a awesome place to play football! We hope this time next week we have another state championship to bring back to it!!

I will be completely shocked if you guys don't bring home the gold. I'm an old fart and have watched a lot of football. Don't think I've seen anyone execute their offense that effectively.

Congrats to the mustangs one more team to go lets go an get that second gold ball. Also congrats to Nashville Christian for making it further in the playoffs than they ever have. Anyone left in the playoffs quarterfinals or better is a good team. Also be proud of your fanbase for being as big as they were and staying till the end. That said. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Congratulations on the win Mustangs!! Kermit.... it was cool meeting you tonight. You are definitely passionate about your Mustangs. On another note.... did you hear the clown behind you as I was leaving??? I wanted to respond but thought better of it. He was awfully brave considering about 10 of his buddies were standing with him!!! Oh well.... I was there to root on the Mustangs and you guys have a great team as I noticed earlier in the year. Good luck next Friday!!

Congrats Mustangs on that big Semi Final win. You have made your town very proud of you. The O-Line Jacob Blake, Dylan Hindman, Austin Sampson, Brett Jackson, Trevor Burlison Colin Pruett Seth Fields you guys played your butt off and won the Battle in the trenches allowing Jacob, Glen & Steve to take it to NCS running the ball. Defense all I can say is wow you guys impress me more each week Logan Diebold, Tyler Bush Taylor McCarty, Jake Sisk, you played lights out tonight. Stay focused guys and "Refuse to Lose" If I left anyone out it wasn't intentional We are proud of all the Mustangs... Jacob Warbritton you are Mr. Football.

Congratulations on the win Mustangs!! Kermit.... it was cool meeting you tonight. You are definitely passionate about your Mustangs. On another note.... did you hear the clown behind you as I was leaving??? I wanted to respond but thought better of it. He was awfully brave considering about 10 of his buddies were standing with him!!! Oh well.... I was there to root on the Mustangs and you guys have a great team as I noticed earlier in the year. Good luck next Friday!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes and I heard the idiot btw he can get over himself, every teaam has fans that are idiots. Even though that was uncalled for one fan ticked me off more when at almost the end of the game a nashville christian player was hurt he said something like get them stangs, ticked off everyone else. You shouldve bulldozed past him and his friends anyway lol, gave you some football memories lol.

are you on medication or did you just fall and hit your head .not weak here just ask all those laying on the battle field

are you on medication or did you just fall and hit your head .not weak here just ask all those laying on the battle field

He is not talking about Huntingdon.... they were in quad 4. Quad 3 is the quad that NCS came out of.

Thanks for the good luck wishes and I heard the idiot btw he can get over himself, every teaam has fans that are idiots. Even though that was uncalled for one fan ticked me off more when at almost the end of the game a nashville christian player was hurt he said something like get them stangs, ticked off everyone else. You shouldve bulldozed past him and his friends anyway lol, gave you some football memories lol.

I have bulldozed a few Mustangs in my day..... but 10 on 1 was probably not a good idea!! LOL!!!Thanks for the invite Kermit!! Good luck next week!!!

Speaking of meds......

All I said was that Quad 3 was the weakest of the 4 quads. That's the general consensus of everyone on here.

I can think of about 8 teams that would've been the last team standing in Quad 3.

Laying on the battlefield? Did you get that out of an old war movie or what?

Speaking of meds......

All I said was that Quad 3 was the weakest of the 4 quads. That's the general consensus of everyone on here.

I can think of about 8 teams that would've been the last team standing in Quad 3.

Laying on the battlefield? Did you get that out of an old war movie or what?

Croz is right. Quad 3 is weak. Everyone knows that. No disrespect meant to NCS. Its just the way things worked out this ear, Now it's time for some real football.