Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

TNHSfan actually told me this, and now I see it: It reminds me of a certain teacher/coach of fcs. And looking through his posts again, makes me think it all the more. And I got another clue when I saw the inside of this coaches room, and he had vols stuff on his walls. Thats all I will give, as he would probably skin me alive if it was him. And once again, this is all a shot in the dark. :P

Wrong

TNHSfan actually told me this, and now I see it: It reminds me of a certain teacher/coach of fcs. And looking through his posts again, makes me think it all the more. And I got another clue when I saw the inside of this coaches room, and he had vols stuff on his walls. Thats all I will give, as he would probably skin me alive if it was him. And once again, this is all a shot in the dark. :P

well that didn't help, but I only know one guy at FCS anyway

I do know who CM is but couldn't pick him out of a police lineup

I need to polish up. I used to know who a lot of people were, even you Doyles, but half the people I knew who they were, dont post anymore, and the other half, I forgot.

Commanderman is some kid that graduated 2 years ago. Do not know specifically who he is though.

I need to polish up. I used to know who a lot of people were, even you Doyles, but half the people I knew who they were, dont post anymore, and the other half, I forgot.

Commanderman is some kid that graduated 2 years ago. Do not know specifically who he is though.

unless you know where the intersection of Jones Cove Road and Cureton Road is, I'm pretty sure you don't know me and for your protection it's best that way