ECS vs Webb 2012 Division II-A State Championship Game

Spartan4Life

Please refrain from providing untrue information about other schools when trying to make your point. Ensworth has nowhere near 80 players on their roster. In fact, when they dress out their 18 freshmen, that gives them 60.

Are you sure you have an even 60? For the purposes of a message board, I think S4L was metaphorically speaking (we have more like 39 as reported on the prepxtra roster.) but make no doubt about it, you guys are a site to behold. With 19 players playing college ball, you have it going for sure.

Please refrain from providing untrue information about other schools when trying to make your point. Ensworth has nowhere near 80 players on their roster. In fact, when they dress out their 18 freshmen, that gives them 60.

OK Dad, ill make sure i refrain from that in future posts. Thanks for the advice. It says 64 online, but 60-80 who cares?? Still almost double Webb's players. When your Ensworth and half your team are future college football players what difference does it make? My point was about normal teams, not nationally ranked ones stacked from top to bottom.

Is BGA not a region game? Dont you have to play them?

As far as the rest of the non district schedule, thats pretty tough right there. I think next year will be the 1st year that Webb gets tested by and East/Middle team. Between BGA and FCS, i expect to see some good games.

Is BGA not a region game? Dont you have to play them?

As far as the rest of the non district schedule, thats pretty tough right there. I think next year will be the 1st year that Webb gets tested by and East/Middle team. Between BGA and FCS, i expect to see some good games.

BGA is next year. I think they are a region game (have not seen how they are split next year). Dont know anything about Friendship, but hope for a great game.

The varying roster numbers for each team is an interesting conversation. Why does Webb have so few players that are on the varsity roster? Seems like it would be a good atmosphere to be on such a winning team and more people would want to be part of it.

Your guess is as good as any. When I was in high school we always had at least 60 players. The athletes are still at webb just not as big in numbers. Yes BGA is a region game now, just a new opponent, a better regular season opponent so it is exciting.