The Warriors Top Ten RBs

OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Last time I checked the title says Warrior RBs. So who ya got? I will post my list

I'll be honest with ya, I am partial to Joe Muir. I know there were flashier and more decorated backs, but Joe not only carried the rock he carried the whole team. And he wasn't the biggest tater in the bushel neither.

I'll be honest with ya, I am partial to Joe Muir. I know there were flashier and more decorated backs, but Joe not only carried the rock he carried the whole team. And he wasn't the biggest tater in the bushel neither.

I'd have to say I am partial to him to! He was a back that when you needed four yards, he got you ten. Plus the team feed off his energy but we all know that it took eleven guys to play and without the help he couldn't have done what he did!

Guest Purplepastry

I'd have to say I am partial to him to! He was a back that when you needed four yards, he got you ten. Plus the team feed off his energy but we all know that it took eleven guys to play and without the help he couldn't have done what he did!

I hear ya, but Muir gave as much if not more than he recieved in my oppinion. I was just thinking about that Boyd game in 08, it was fer sure a team performance but he was leading the charge from he front. His heart and desire was inspirational even to an old geezer. Old geezers always say "he aint nothing like _______ back in the day," but Muir would've kicked them too, he was a throwback.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Recon Jasper has had plenty of help from SP younguns.....B Janaway, Scott Stephens & J Muir....hum....

too early for you OP, back to the rack and let the some of that E85 evaporate.

Recon Jasper has had plenty of help from SP younguns.....B Janaway, Scott Stephens & J Muir....hum....

Wouldnt excatly call him a SP yougun....but hey if it helps you sleep at night thinking a SP yougun helped Marion out then you go ahead and think that....but heres the million dollar question for you...Why do you think they left the great SP to go play for Marion? :popcorneater:

Wouldnt excatly call him a SP yougun....but hey if it helps you sleep at night thinking a SP yougun helped Marion out then you go ahead and think that....but heres the million dollar question for you...Why do you think they left the great SP to go play for Marion? :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says Jasper needed help.....without JTMM the Warriors would have been average at best, he made them......All folkes knows a players foundation is formed early Edited by OLD PIRATE

Jest how many really good players do you know that started playing in high school. Early foundation is the key just like anything else. The good book says teach them the way & they'll not depart from it...Joe is far......more SP than Raquis Hale is Jasper. OP is convinced had Joe played for the Pirates he and the Pirates would have won at least 1 more championship.

Edited by OLD PIRATE