The Warriors Top Ten RBs

OLD PIRATE

• 4 weeks later...

Old Pirate being an old geezer knows a HEEP of Warrior RBs that are note worthy. OP wants to check out some of you so called Warrior fans' credibility. Trivia Questions: 1. What two former prominate players for the Warriors had initials BB, 2. What position did they excell at, 3. What Warrior RB was once tackled by an opposing player by grabbing a hand full of his long hair? LOPAO......yep you fellers have had some dandies.... BTW Ambassador, get off the Holy throne, you rapidly passed that Pueple Grad feller as the official coacht nusiance, OP ain't joking neither...

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Bill Baker (RB/DB) would be one... Not sure bout the hair tackle. Brian Barton was a good player with BB initials. But you are referring to Bob Bible.. DB/LB played at Austin Peay.. Baker played at UT.... The hair tackle sounds like something Harold Miller would have done...

Well dad burnit Agent 98, Old Pirate is down right impressed! Most of these younguns don't have clue cept maybe the last 15-20 years. Pert near sure the younguns on coacht think them BB fellers played back in the Jim Thorpe era...LOPAO.....Yous is either an old feller or has a great granpappy who teached you well! OP is a fan of the old style players that would run you over, show respect to the opposition & help them up. While Barton was a good player but wouldn't put him the prominate catagory. HINT: The Warrior player tackled by the hair played under coach Dave. Other hints to follow ifin needed.....BTW....from your original post and the edited time, yous must have talked to great granpappy.......LOPAO...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Well dad burnit Agent 98, Old Pirate is down right impressed! Most of these younguns don't have clue cept maybe the last 15-20 years. Pert near sure the younguns on coacht think them BB fellers played back in the Jim Thorpe era...LOPAO.....Yous is either an old feller or has a great granpappy who teached you well! OP is a fan of the old style players that would run you over, show respect to the opposition & help them up. While Barton was a good player but wouldn't put him the prominate catagory. HINT: The Warrior player tackled by the hair played under coach Dave. Other hints to follow ifin needed.....BTW....from your original post and the edited time, yous must have talked to great granpappy.......LOPAO......

Not a whole lot of long hair during the coach bill era.. Do you remember a RB with initials LS? Ppl find it hard to believe he was a good RB...

Not a whole lot of long hair during the coach bill era.. Do you remember a RB with initials LS? Ppl find it hard to believe he was a good RB...

Yep, he is that... feller! Long blonde hair hanging out of his helmet. Ain't going to call name thou, us old fellers need a handicap, no need letting them younguns knows everything we knows. Trivia Question: Who was the Warriors 1st RB from McReynolds? The early sixties was a good time round the Valley.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yep, he is that... feller! Long blonde hair hanging out of his helmet. Ain't going to call name thou, us old fellers need a handicap, no need letting them younguns knows everything we knows. Trivia Question: Who was the Warriors 1st RB from McReynolds? The early sixties was a good time round the Valley....

OP, I was up in Jasper today at Freds and I was talking to a man about this and he told me it was that Simcox man. That Simcox man used to have hair like that Hulk Hogan man. He was a real fast runner. Now they call that Simcox man doublewide. You think im joking but im not.

OP, I was up in Jasper today at Freds and I was talking to a man about this and he told me it was that Simcox man. That Simcox man used to have hair like that Hulk Hogan man. He was a real fast runner. Now they call that Simcox man doublewide. You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy, what in tarnation is you answering a question Old Pirate asked fellers from Jasper? That is.........a bunch of mess. Now OP will have to ask them some different question. Sinse you like to answer question intended for them Jasper fellers, here is one you can answer. When did them Jasper fellers come down to SP & start recruiting some of them former SP McReynolds studs? Nope it weren't before Pearl Harbor......You see SP once had 4 schools within a 2 mile radius? Jasper had 3, Jasper Elementary, High School & The Marion County Institute-better as the Marion County Jail.....LOPAO.....Zzzzzzz, oh that hurts real...bad..OP ain't joking neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit Roy, what in tarnation is you answering a question Old Pirate asked fellers from Jasper? That is.........a bunch of mess. Now OP will have to ask them some different question. Sinse you like to answer question intended for them Jasper fellers, here is one you can answer. When did them Jasper fellers come down to SP & start recruiting some of them former SP McReynolds studs? Nope it weren't before Pearl Harbor......You see SP once had 4 schools within a 2 mile radius? Jasper had 3, Jasper Elementary, High School & The Marion County Institute-better as the Marion County Jail.....LOPAO.....Zzzzzzz, oh that hurts real...bad..OP ain't joking neither!

Let me ask you a question. What is a durn McReynold stud? I have never heard of this mess. When I go to Foodland tomorrow, I am going to ask that man at Foodland about this stud. You think im joking but im not.

OP, MC people know what your up too.They have a life.You need to get one...SORRY YOU CAN'T BE A WARRIOR...

LOPAO......You......talking about someone getting life has as much credibility as a dying crack head talking about going to rehab...."None" Sorry you don't have one or a home thread to post on or a HEEP of fellers to talk about you home team... Now for the fellers that have an interest, The Warriors will be a 2 headed beast next year if Shoemaker & Zeman stay healthy similar to some successful past teams.