Greeneville 2013

KEV-O

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KEV-O, the future looks bright. The Freshman/BTeam lost one game this year and beat up DB. The 8th graders didn't lose a game and were barely tested. There are some really good athletes coming throw Greeneville in the next 3 or 4 years. I look for a better team next year, if everyone stays health.

KEV-O, the future looks bright. The Freshman/BTeam lost one game this year and beat up DB. The 8th graders didn't lose a game and were barely tested. There are some really good athletes coming throw Greeneville in the next 3 or 4 years. I look for a better team next year, if everyone stays health.

Good stuff man that's what I like to hear. Thank you

What can we expect from the devils next year? How many guys do we lose to graduation this year?

beleive it or not, this years team was loaded with seniors.....23 or 24...but that's kinda misleading....less than half contributed significantly....we will be overstocked at RB next year, Zach returns at qb and we have some outstanding freshman and 8th graders this year. next year should be another sweep of equal competition and adding betsy should help. im saying no more than 2 losses next year at the most, heading into playoffs...ofcourse that's subject to change once i see how next years team comes together

beleive it or not, this years team was loaded with seniors.....23 or 24...but that's kinda misleading....less than half contributed significantly....we will be overstocked at RB next year, Zach returns at qb and we have some outstanding freshman and 8th graders this year. next year should be another sweep of equal competition and adding betsy should help. im saying no more than 2 losses next year at the most, heading into playoffs...ofcourse that's subject to change once i see how next years team comes together

Thanks a lot bvd

We're losing 10 seniors that started regularly, including the QB. New QB looked good in JV games, but we didn't play anybody good. Lots of sophomores started on this year's team and got some good experience. Middle school team were beasts. Only loss was to East Hamilton by 5. I expect two of them to start as freshmen. We'll see how it goes.

We're losing 10 seniors that started regularly, including the QB. New QB looked good in JV games, but we didn't play anybody good. Lots of sophomores started on this year's team and got some good experience. Middle school team were beasts. Only loss was to East Hamilton by 5. I expect two of them to start as freshmen. We'll see how it goes.

IT WOULD BE GREAT TO PLAY YOU GUYS WISHED WE COULD HAVE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO!