Greeneville 2013

KEV-O

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beleive it or not, this years team was loaded with seniors.....23 or 24...but that's kinda misleading....less than half contributed significantly....we will be overstocked at RB next year, Zach returns at qb and we have some outstanding freshman and 8th graders this year. next year should be another sweep of equal competition and adding betsy should help. im saying no more than 2 losses next year at the most, heading into playoffs...ofcourse that's subject to change once i see how next years team comes together

Who are their non-conference games?

BVD we need to find a way to continue our series. If it takes some purty pleases and some candy ill bring it all the way up there, and troll we are looking for games so if Signal is available we would like to see you guys as well. It's sad that we can't get games in our area! :(

Ain't you hear'd? We'z SKEERD of Alcoa. We went all the way up to Greeneville to fill our schedule. Shucks, after the beatdown yall put on 'em this year, we might have taken yer spot on ther schedule. :roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

• 3 months later...

beleive it or not, this years team was loaded with seniors.....23 or 24...but that's kinda misleading....less than half contributed significantly....we will be overstocked at RB next year, Zach returns at qb and we have some outstanding freshman and 8th graders this year. next year should be another sweep of equal competition and adding betsy should help. im saying no more than 2 losses next year at the most, heading into playoffs...ofcourse that's subject to change once i see how next years team comes together

Glad to hear that things are still looking up for the Green Devils. I was wondering how the next couple years would go. I only saw one Greeneville Freshman/JV game last year (the current Soph/Juniors) and they had a really bad game. May have been just one of those days but as an outsider it had me wondering where things were headed. I usually follow NET teams as long as I can in the playoffs and have enjoyed seeing several games in Greeneville over the last few years.

• 5 weeks later...

Offense should be a fast at all skill positions as any prior years. O-Line is the big ? mark as it proved to be last year. Defense returns several starters and D-line should be strong, CB's both started multiple games last year. LB's 1 olb returning starter. 3 Jr LB's coming up are all good 1 of the ILB's played alot this past year with the 1's and all 3 will be ready to fill the voids left by graduation. Safety returns a starter. Devils Should have a strong season. Cant wait!!!

• 3 weeks later...