Greeneville 2013

KEV-O

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell right now they have had 2 scrimmages but they have several players still playing soccer track and finishing up baseball all said about 12 or 14 kids not suiting up yet - my take is the d-line will be better than last year offense will be on the small side but wicked fast at the ends and qb - cant wait for all east tn football to kick in !

Hard to tell right now they have had 2 scrimmages but they have several players still playing soccer track and finishing up baseball all said about 12 or 14 kids not suiting up yet - my take is the d-line will be better than last year offense will be on the small side but wicked fast at the ends and qb - cant wait for all east tn football to kick in !

I agree with you greengreen22. I may be wrong, but I think you guys will be better this year.

I agree with you greengreen22. I may be wrong, but I think you guys will be better this year.

thanks i was pullin for you guys last year - even though u all fell short i feel like you all had the team to beat - its always a game of breaks and maryville had one more than u all . all the best to you all and lets bring home some east tn championships this year!

thanks i was pullin for you guys last year - even though u all fell short i feel like you all had the team to beat - its always a game of breaks and maryville had one more than u all . all the best to you all and lets bring home some east tn championships this year!

Thanks greengreen22, I hope you guys finish what you started. Time to bring gold back to East Tennessee.