8:30 Winner games 3 and 4

Saturday schedule

11:30 7th place game

2:30 5th place game

5:30 3rd place game

8:30 Championship

Edited by greenwheel

Losers Bracket

Columbia (2-11) (lost to Waverly 96-69) vs. Clarksville NE (7-5) (lost to MBA 61-48) 11:30 a.m.

Eagle's Landing (GA) (lost to Blackman 99-45) vs. Hickman Co. (0-12) (lost to Harding Academy 73-37) 2:30

Winners Bracket

Waverly (12-1) vs. Montgomery Bell Academy (5-3) 5:30

Blackman (12-0) vs. Harding Academy (4-7) 8:30

Edited by PCsupporter4life

You could field an All Star team with the best from every team in the tournament and not beat Blackman. I would love to see them play a west TN team. They are talented, deep, disciplined, and well coached. I will be looking for them in the Boro come late Feb.

I agree 100% warehouse...

Blackman is TOUGH... They have all the characteristics it takes to be a Memphis AAA team which means they have all the characteristics to win a gold ball... I have seen SouthWind as well as a few other talented AAA teams from down there play and will see almost all of them by the end of the regular season... Blackman, without question, has impressed me the most...

The Memphis AAA schools will be superior in talent and will be battle tested coming into March and that is where they still have the edge (IMO) over Blackman (although Blackman did play tough opening round against Central last year) especially if the Blaze have to defeat two Memphis teams to bring home the gold ball...

Blackman's lack of schedule may very well be their demise as it is rather weak for a TN AAA title contender...

I feel it is ideal to schedule your standard district games and then 1-2 teams that you can run out of the gym, 2-3 that you are better than, 4-5 that are better than you, and 1-2 that will run you out of the gym... That goes for any program...

Doesn't it get old to continue to take shots at Waverly? I know it is a shock to you that Waverly is even playing in the championship since you predicted that Waverly would play in the 3rd place game today. I am sure that it would be a huge upset if Waverly were to win tonight, but pretty sure that luck would not be the reason. This team has some great senior leadership and a supporting cast that believes in what coach Trotter is preaching. This game will not make or break the TIgers, but look for them to do what they do, give 110% the whole game.

Edited by printdd