2013 Sequoyah Chiefs

dumdum

It's vital that the kids have structure and discipline. Hammontree at the helm would provide that.

He has a great pedigree also,uncle Tim is a great coach with a ton of knowledge,his dad is one of the best line coaches around(helping his brother at Heritage right now),I don't see how you could go wrong.Not to mention he is a good kid too.Ryan and Scott coached together at GB a lot of disipline between those two alone!

There was an article in the paper this morning that states coach Satterfield has not submitted his official resignation and they cant post either position until he does, not sure what that is all about. I am hoping the powers that be will look to someone with at least some co-ordinator experience. I hope someone would check to see if Mike Martin, who is an assistant at Sweetwater, has any interest. He has been a head coach and Sweetwater made tremendous improvement last season.I also hope they would look at coach Ryan the current oc he seemed to have the respect of the kids and appeared to be a teaching coach. Chiefs have some good athletes and some great individuals, whoever gets the coaching spot will have the material to win now.