List of Schools that SP tried to schedule

TonyHorton91281

BS, they hosed themselves running up scores on teams. They say they wanna play simar size schools but really only wanna schedule sure "w's". Look at TC. They play "Anyone". Public - private- big - small in regular season. Probably why they havent folded when they reached recent title games unlike pitt vs UC & WC.

Can you imagine any other school starting a thread like this? No, only Pitt

+10

I believe this thread was started out of frustration. I agree with another poster on here. I think SP wants to schedule someone that they at least have a 50/50 shot of beating. I saw some pretty good teams on that list. Oneida, Rockwood, BGA, Collinwood, Wayne County just to name a few.

there were quite a few on there they had a 100% shot of beating

there were quite a few on there they had a 100% shot of beating

Old Pirate jest wondering....yous a crystal ball feller hey.....jest how good is the Pirates going be....Dad burnit, OP & SP folkes need to know.....recon you should be a guru saying a HEEP of programs ain't going to be nothing but muffins neither, figure your team is in that arena!LOPAO.........Zzzzzzzz.....

Old Pirate jest wondering....yous a crystal ball feller hey.....jest how good is the Pirates going be....Dad burnit, OP & SP folkes need to know.....recon you should be a guru saying a HEEP of programs ain't going to be nothing but muffins neither, figure your team is in that arena!LOPAO.........Zzzzzzzz.....

here's what I do know, you only have your coaching to blame for the spot you find yourself in, he should have followed the Jo Byrns model where you get up by thirty and ease off the gas, JB isn't having trouble finding games

Jbalumni81, you know I'm speaking the truth on this one

Coach Adkins is one of the best at this even tho we've taken our beatings as everyone does. I admire his life Lessons he teaches our youth at JB, honor, integrity, respect and lastly humiity. He end each midfield post game speech to the boys with this quote win or lose. ( be smart, and make good decisions )