Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

My son finished spring practice as starting TE, moved from receiver, where he played as a freshman and sophomore. To be honest, I spent most of the time I was at practice over with the linemen.

I have watched the rising juniors play since they were in 7th grade. As a group, they are good athletes, and play with a lot of pride. Bonds, Chitwood, Rowe, Myer, Hardy, Hall, Riikola, Kasner, Kaczocha, and Waddell (disclaimer, he's my son) are all players to watch. Bonds and Rowe have good speed, Kaczocha is short, but has good hands and is quick when he gets the ball. Hall is a returner at Corner. Kasner has good size as a lineman, and is a solid player. Waddell, at 6'4", 210, is a prototypical TE and is solid blocker. Myer and Chitwood are hard hitters.

Seniors Caleb Clement, Marcus Knaff, Harry Boston, Cody Perez, and Marion Alvarez have good size, and will see alot of playing time on the line. Richard Turner is a returning starter at SS. Goins will see a lot of time at WR. Gerod Young is a good solid player at either SS or QB.

Sophomores Gavin Warrington, Jordon Dunbar, Brandon Nickle (K), Matthew Warmbrod, Tamarrea Hurd, Adam Manookian, and Jared Verner were getting a lot of looks in the spring.

That new huge lineman is impressive, can't remember his name, but he is the strongest guy on the team, and is one of the three biggest linemen in 5A.

I probably missed a few I should have mentioned, but without doing much team scrimmaging this spring, and because several players were moved around, it was difficult to get a good read on everybody.

I really would be disappointed in a 7-3 record. 8-2 I think is realistic. 10 wins and two or three playoff games isn't out of the question.

Edited by 82Wildcat68

My son finished spring practice as starting TE, moved from receiver, where he played as a freshman and sophomore. To be honest, I spent most of the time I was at practice over with the linemen.

I have watched the rising juniors play since they were in 7th grade. As a group, they are good athletes, and play with a lot of pride. Bonds, Chitwood, Rowe, Myer, Hardy, Hall, Riikola, Kasner, Kaczocha, and Waddell (disclaimer, he's my son) are all players to watch. Bonds and Rowe have good speed, Kaczocha is short, but has good hands and is quick when he gets the ball. Hall is a returner at Corner. Kasner has good size as a lineman, and is a solid player. Waddell, at 6'4", 210, is a prototypical TE and is solid blocker. Myer and Chitwood are hard hitters.

Seniors Caleb Clement, Marcus Knaff, Harry Boston, Cody Perez, and Marion Alvarez have good size, and will see alot of playing time on the line. Richard Turner is a returning starter at SS. Goins will see a lot of time at WR. Gerod Young is a good solid player at either SS or QB.

Sophomores Gavin Warrington, Jordon Dunbar, Brandon Nickle (K), Matthew Warmbrod, Tamarrea Hurd, Adam Manookian, and Jared Verner were getting a lot of looks in the spring.

That new huge lineman is impressive, can't remember his name, but he is the strongest guy on the team, and is one of the three biggest linemen in 5A.

I probably missed a few I should have mentioned, but without doing much team scrimmaging this spring, and because several players were moved around, it was difficult to get a good read on everybody.

I really would be disappointed in a 7-3 record. 8-2 I think is realistic. 10 wins and two or three playoff games isn't out of the question.

Good stuff. Thanks for doing that buddy.

Forgot to mention Tim Grabenstein on the line and DE. Another returning starter. I think our line with be our strength until the other areas catch up experience wise.

Well, that's not a bad thing. With him and Clement and Harry Boston on there it should be pretty solid. I'd rather the other things be more of a question before i would the OL, anyday.

What do you mean?

Well, some of the people who fought to get him here are now making threats to take on the "admin" in ever social media market out there. If he does not get what he wants-what is next? A Gaddis Union? With dues and strikes and the whole entitled bit-It's sickening really.

Well, some of the people who fought to get him here are now making threats to take on the "admin" in ever social media market out there. If he does not get what he wants-what is next? A Gaddis Union? With dues and strikes and the whole entitled bit-It's sickening really.

Lol. Sickening? Really? You must have a weak stomach.

The folks they need to be on a social media campaign toward is the City Council. They have denied any request that the school board has made for money. They even refused an emergency request for $35,000 to repair the sink hole in the soccer field. That's after cutting a previous budget request and telling the SB they should just ask for emergency funding for contingencies.

Edited by 82Wildcat68

Ok. Let me see if I follow you. You're upset with somebody because Gaddis wants the coaches that some people think were verbally offered jobs. You're upset with somebody over threats to use social media. You're upset with a possible "Gaddis Union" that nobody has ever heard about. You're upset with somebody over a potential strike. I have to ask-what will they strike? Lol. And you say MY posts are sickening? Your posts aren't sickening but they are good for comic relief. Don't cross any picket lines. Lol. Happy Independence Day BR!