Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

Good question man. Don't let that Bladerunner bring you down, man. From what i can tell it's some sort of jealousy. That's why most people in this life dislike other people. Who knows? Don't let it get to you, though. That is his main cause for being on this board is to cause just what you are letting happen to you. He gets off on it for some reason. The more you and whoever else lets it get to them the more he is gonna do it. Just play along with him. Eventually he will shut up lol I would bet money on it though that since he "played" for Gaddis that he rode the pine all 3 years and Gaddis never let him play. that's really my only two guesses. It's one of the two, or both more than likely.

I had more playing time than U Sweet.

True, but BR already has a name for himself on this board. Everyone knows the deal with him, so for anyone with just a bit of sense is not gonna take him very serious. He lacks credibility.

Sweet, after your Civil war rant sometime back, I am not sure that u are the most creditable individual that I have ever talked to.

I just have to ask about Gaddis. Do you understand why Bladerunner despises him so much. Is he bad to the players? His rants get old. It's the same old stuff. He talks about living in the past but all he cares about is the past.....Coach Blade. Blade was very good but he's not in my thoughts. Lussier isn't in my thoughts. Stevens isn't my thoughts. Why does his love for Blade cause him to hate Gaddis. He ruins our thread. I'm excited about this season but Bladerunner brings me down. I just don't understand.

Don't let me bring you down. Think for yourself man. I will guarantee that when we starting winning that you will look forward to seeing my posts. It is interesting that you have no problem with people hating on the administration. Why is that ok?

Don't let me bring you down. Think for yourself man. I will guarantee that when we starting winning that you will look forward to seeing my posts. It is interesting that you have no problem with people hating on the administration. Why is that ok?

Because our administration doesn't play Farragut, Clinton, Anderson County, etc... And if what I read is true, then I don't agree with them.

And you not agreeing with them is ok? Me not agreeing with Gaddis is not ok? Where did you read about? On a message board ?

I never see you disagree with Gaddis. You just attack him. And that's ok but I don't understand it if you love OR football like you say. And it's ok for either of us to disagree with anyone. I like much of what you say but part of it is hard to understand.

I have seen the administration attacked on here with zero facts. So, what is the diff?

I didn't attack them but from your last post you approve of it. Why don't you approach Gaddis with your problems with him? I don't have any problems with the administration, so I don't need to talk to them. You're a smart guy but you waste your intelligence.

I have seen the administration attacked on here with zero facts. So, what is the diff?

You support and defend everyone and everything except our coach. You support those who leave here and coach elsewhere but you don't support our own. Yet you say you love the program. It's up to you man, so I'm not telling you to stop bashing our coach, but I don't get the point of it.