Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

HeyI bud, Gaddis left us too bro. I am not sure if you knew that. He coached. Here from 88 to 98 and then abruptly left (probably because of the administration:-/) So let's not make it a loyalty debate.

It doesn't matter who leaves. It matters who's here. If Blade returns it would serve no useful purpose to bash him.

Anybody have any details on this kid? Yr, position, possibility of contributing this year. If he's transferring from Clinton is he eligible this year or will he have to sit out?

A few highlights I found. Says he's class of 2012 so he must have gotten an extra year(s) somewhere.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1322567/highlights/11699957

Bladerunner, I do wonder why you find it necessary to say something bad about our coach every chance you have. Even when you say a little good it's accompanied with a criticism. It makes you less credible than a guy as smart as you should be. I'm not a Gaddis guy so it's not about him. I don't know him but I don't know what you hope to gain or accomplish by constantly berating him.