Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

I am not looking for credibility. I give my opinions and state facts. We have no idea what this team we be like until the game is played. These are my my opinions. Have ever had anyone disagree with you before? How did you handle it?

Every day and I handle it great. You don't disagree with Gaddis though, you just simply attack and belittle him. In just trying to figure out why a guy who says he a big OR football fan wants to attack our coach so consistently.

Lol. I pray but not for wins

I've got mixed feelings about BR. I agree that he's smart. He needs attention and he loves to be negative. He may have played football here but his experience wasn't good. He loves to attack Gaddis because he knows it will bother many of us because he is generally well liked by most. And he craves the attention that I'm giving him now. Lol. But I like the guy.

Edited by catswild

I do like the attention. But I am a free speech guy. If I say something that you don't like- don't comment. It matters not to me. But if I feel it - I must get it out there. It keeps my stress level way down.

That post makes more sense to me than most anything that you've said. I appreciate your honesty. If you say something I don't like I probably will comment though. Lol. I do have a burning question though.....do you really dislike our coach as much as it appears that you do?

Since I see this is my program I have certain opinions about the coaches that have been selected .. So we may disagree there. I'm not a guy who likes the past . The Coach and I may disagree there. I like the updated uniforms much better.. the Coach and I may disagree there. I think the kids should have a vote on the uniforms. the coach and I will disagree there. But do I hate coach Gaddis? No.

Edited by bladerunner