Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

I refuse to read all 45 pages of this thread, so i'm sorry if I repeat anything...but here's my opinion.

I did see something about FCS's schedule being weak, i'm sorry but after looking at Adamsville schedule, outside Chester and Hardin Counties they have played absolutely noone.

It's near impossible to compare either team, both have lost 1 game a piece to good teams. Chester County lost a very close playoff game to a good White House team who, despite their record, goes deep into the playoffs every year it seems. Gordonsville is the only lost for FCS, and in my opinion the 1A game features better teams than the 2A game. For FCS this will not be like last year, Adamsville is a lot better than the Dresden team FCS played last year. However, in the two competitive games that Adamsville has played they have failed to score more than 14 points in either one of them. If 14 points is all they can muster against FCS then I don't see anyway FCS loses. Gville give FCS a black eye, beat them up, and FCS still scored 21 points. For Adamsville to win they're going to have to score atleast 3 or 4 TD's or FCS will run away with it. I'll be watching at home, so I hope to get to see a good game...good luck to both teams.

I don't care what Adamsville has, but they won't have as good athletes as we have.

I am neutral on this, but I will say that Adansville does have as many athletes as FCS. I've seen them both play and I think it will be a good game. I am not going to predict a winner, because emotion and momentum plays such a big part in these championship games.

I refuse to read all 45 pages of this thread, so i'm sorry if I repeat anything...but here's my opinion.

I did see something about FCS's schedule being weak, i'm sorry but after looking at Adamsville schedule, outside Chester and Hardin Counties they have played absolutely noone.

It's near impossible to compare either team, both have lost 1 game a piece to good teams. Chester County lost a very close playoff game to a good White House team who, despite their record, goes deep into the playoffs every year it seems. Gordonsville is the only lost for FCS, and in my opinion the 1A game features better teams than the 2A game. For FCS this will not be like last year, Adamsville is a lot better than the Dresden team FCS played last year. However, in the two competitive games that Adamsville has played they have failed to score more than 14 points in either one of them. If 14 points is all they can muster against FCS then I don't see anyway FCS loses. Gville give FCS a black eye, beat them up, and FCS still scored 21 points. For Adamsville to win they're going to have to score atleast 3 or 4 TD's or FCS will run away with it. I'll be watching at home, so I hope to get to see a good game...good luck to both teams.

Your forgetting that Adamsville beat a very good Loretto team that beat White House (by 14)who beat Chester County. Even though Loretto had to play that game without their two best players on offense (starting querterback and leading rusher) they still was in the game and could have had a chance to win if not for having 4 turnovers. Not taking anything away from Adamsville at all by saying that, because even if Loretto had their 2 top players in the game, it still would have been close a game that Adamsville probably would have won.

Your forgetting that Adamsville beat a very good Loretto team that beat White House (by 14)who beat Chester County. Even though Loretto had to play that game without their two best players on offense (starting querterback and leading rusher) they still was in the game and could have had a chance to win if not for having 4 turnovers. Not taking anything away from Adamsville at all by saying that, because even if Loretto had their 2 top players in the game, it still would have been close a game that Adamsville probably would have won.

Loretto beat White House Heritage, not White House...2 different teams! White House would beat WHH by 3 TD's atleast! White House was just eliminated in the quarters against Liberty Tech. in AAAA. White House Hertiage didn't make it past the second round in AA...

Edited by swanson71