Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Best of luck to Adamsville in the big game. While you're there try to get a few autographs from Commanderboy & Ol' Doyle for us Lion fans. I'm sure they won't be interested in meeting since they're way above us poor lil' West TN folks. Bring the gold ball to West TN!!!

Adamsville fans, do not fall for this dtownfan364 trick, he knows that if you meet up with me and try some of my clementine laced shine, you will have no idea what the outcome of the game is until about Monday, I'll be sitting on the Adamsville side though

I'm pretty new to all this football stuff. I have watched video of both teams though and from what little I know the team from Lebanon's speed is going to be an issue.

OK I've watched a few more of the games on hudl house and I'm convinced that the team from Lebanon's speed is going to be an issue for sure!!!!!!!!!! They have NO CHANCE at keeping up with my Cardinals!!!!! Whip the dang sweatervests off of them boys and then come on back west with the dang thing!!!! Notice BUTHCIE narry a curse word and not one mention of Brimm's snack foods!!!

Edited by foxtrot16

Adamsville fans, do not fall for this dtownfan364 trick, he knows that if you meet up with me and try some of my clementine laced shine, you will have no idea what the outcome of the game is until about Monday, I'll be sitting on the Adamsville side though

We'll be glad to have you Mr. Construction. Might even let you touch the Gold Ball.

I'm sitting here watching the friendship practice. Do all u "the Adams family" people know what I just saw????? Well. What was it that Gomer said to sgt Carter???? SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. CAN'T WAIT TILL WE RUN THIS ON YAW!!!!! What is it that our announcer says like 10 times a game?? TOUCHDOWN SWEATERVESTS. I mean FRIENDSHIP !!!!!