Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Ah, had to throw something your way to make sure I drew you outta the party there in Lebanon, I was pretty impressed with your bunch, Webb this year would've been a very good game to watch if y'all would've packed up and left before now. Slim in numbers but the ones you have are pretty good 'uns. Long is a nice athlete, was impressed with #2 & #8 (I think, I've watched 7 games in 2 days counting the SEC game on DVR last night, anyway the 2 running backs). I would've liked to have saw more of Long's arm, not from a game stand point, just because I wanted to see what he's got. You definitely didn't need the pass to get the impressive win. He's a very talented QB, I'm not sure he's Oregon good yet, but he's definitely FBS good now & has another year to grow and improve. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats & one of these day. . . I want that dog LOL.

Lol you'll get it at some point in the future ha and yeah I wish we would have had to throw it to move the chains, but we ended just running all over them

From what I saw, FCS, Gordonsville, Huntington could each hang with Webb any day if the week. Webb certainly very good as well...

Anyday of the week? IDK aobut that. What makes Webb so good is playing big schools. Alcoa, Maryville, Catholic, etc are just some of the big schools webb has played recently. Webb hasnt lost to a Knoxville public school in a decade. These teams include 6A Bearden (4-0), 5A West (2-0) 5A Central (2-0) 5A Powell (4-0) 5A Halls (4-0) 4A Anderson County 2-0 3A CAK (4-0) 3A Austin-East (won last 4 in a row) 3A Sweetwater (2-0).

Webb's only mutual opponent with FC was DCA which webb mercy ruled in the first half before the jv played the entire second half. I think FC would be a decent game but those other 2 schools would be overmatched. I watched the games and i webb just has too much speed and an almost flawless system that has lead to 6 State Championships.

Here is a little about the history.

I think we'd fair pretty well against Webb, they run the same offense as TC, so we see it every year. If we can develop a few linemen, then I think we can be a serious contender next year

The difference between the Webb wing-t and TC wing-t is webb has two low 4.5 backs in Aaron Blance and Todd Kelly Jr. Watch the championship game and you will see webb runs a very smooth efficient wing-t offense that put up 40 or more points in all but 3 games this year. Todd Kelly is a 4 Star Recruit and number one player in the state of Tennessee in the class of 2014. Webb only had one close football game this year and that was to powerhouse Alcoa where Webb fell 14-7 the first game of the season. Comparing TC to Webb is like comparing Tennessee with Carson Newman. Just a completely different level. No disrespect just a different athletic pool of kids at Webb than TC.

FC has a very good 2A team though finishing 28 in the state this year which includes all divisions and classifications. Congrats!

The difference between the Webb wing-t and TC wing-t is webb has two low 4.5 backs in Aaron Blance and Todd Kelly Jr. Watch the championship game and you will see webb runs a very smooth efficient wing-t offense that put up 40 or more points in all but 3 games this year. Todd Kelly is a 4 Star Recruit and number one player in the state of Tennessee in the class of 2014. Webb only had one close football game this year and that was to powerhouse Alcoa where Webb fell 14-7 the first game of the season. Comparing TC to Webb is like comparing Tennessee with Carson Newman. Just a completely different level. No disrespect just a different athletic pool of kids at Webb than TC.

FC has a very good 2A team though finishing 28 in the state this year which includes all divisions and classifications. Congrats!

Jalen Hurd would beg to differ on Kelly's stature in the the Class of 2014

Jalen Hurd would beg to differ on Kelly's stature in the the Class of 2014

Jalen Hurd is a stud, so is Vic Wharton of Independence who use to go to Webb. But Jalen Hurd doesnt go to TC, that was my point TC doesnt have players like a Todd Kelly Jr., Vic Wharton, or Jalen Hurd. They are all top recruits, TK currently has the most offers however.

Spartan, why did the Wharton kid leave Knox Webb? Seems like he would have wanted to stay and play for titles...

Not his choice. Wharton along with Aaron Blance(Webb), Caleb Blance(Webb-University of Cumberlands) , Devrin Young(Tennessee),Taino Perez(Webb/Farragut/UT-Martin), Todd Kelly Jr. (Webb) and Dorian Eskridge (Hardin Valley-Tennessee Tech) were all once at Webb or were suppose to go to Webb. Aaron, Caleb, and Todd Kelly played/playing all their ball at Webb. Devin went to Bearden instead. Taino and Dorian both played at Webb but left possibly due to better playing time at other schools. Look up all those players on youtube you will find they are all BIGTIME players. Vic was part of this Webb middle school super team that blew out every team they played. However, Webb's President failed to give Vic Wharton Senior the raise and position in the school he deserved. Catholic offered Vic Wharton Senior Track coach, Defensive coordinator, weight lifting coach, and a teaching position. This caused Vic Senior to take his son Vic wharton to Catholic thus breaking apart what would have been a top 5 team in the state for 4 years in a row (no doubt).

Jalen Hurd is a stud, so is Vic Wharton of Independence who use to go to Webb. But Jalen Hurd doesnt go to TC, that was my point TC doesnt have players like a Todd Kelly Jr., Vic Wharton, or Jalen Hurd. They are all top recruits, TK currently has the most offers however.

then you should have stated it that way, instead you wrote "Todd Kelly is a 4 Star Recruit and number one player in the state of Tennessee in the class of 2014."

then you should have stated it that way, instead you wrote "Todd Kelly is a 4 Star Recruit and number one player in the state of Tennessee in the class of 2014."

He was the number 1 player rated as a sophomore in the state. So i was going from last years rankings. This years have not come out. But to see some of his highlights sophomore year here they are. HIs junior year he really turned it up a couple notches however, can't wait to see that tape.

He was the number 1 player rated as a sophomore in the state. So i was going from last years rankings. This years have not come out. But to see some of his highlights sophomore year here they are. HIs junior year he really turned it up a couple notches however, can't wait to see that tape.

I'm a TK Jr. fan, he's a great player and I wish him the best. Hope we get to see a Webb/FCS matchup next year in Knoxville, shorter drive from Cosby.

I'm a TK Jr. fan, he's a great player and I wish him the best. Hope we get to see a Webb/FCS matchup next year in Knoxville, shorter drive from Cosby.

As i look forward to seeing your QB. Do we play FC in the regular season?? That would be an exciting game. As i said you will be one of the better teams in the division for sure.