Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

When do you guys play in Cookeville this year? According to Hevy---you guys are a lock. Outside of the fringe fans that don't represent the majority, I say this should be a good game. I was going to pick Dresden, but I think I 'll go with Westview. Even though they have the lesser players, the lesser coaches, and evidently the lesser program. Maybe they can turn their program around. WV by 1.

Rev picks us to win state every year, hopefully he will be correct one of these days. I've said it before and I'll say it again this game will be too close to call, just like the last two years. 

I think the difference in Dresden's program is 150% the coaches getting the kids to believe in their system and installing a work ethic in them. Dresden will not meet a team that is in better shape than they are. Westview has a good program and has owned Dresden throughout the years, last two games has proven Dresden can be competitive with the Chargers.

It's really easy for people to get on here and bash the opposing team, fans, coaches and programs. Just ask fanatic. Bottom line is, these are kids that need support from their fans, coaches and families. People need to cheer for their team like there is no tomorrow because these kids are one play from having their high school carriers being over. 

Sorry for the soap box.

Rev picks us to win state every year, hopefully he will be correct one of these days. I've said it before and I'll say it again this game will be too close to call, just like the last two years. 

I think the difference in Dresden's program is 150% the coaches getting the kids to believe in their system and installing a work ethic in them. Dresden will not meet a team that is in better shape than they are. Westview has a good program and has owned Dresden throughout the years, last two games has proven Dresden can be competitive with the Chargers.

It's really easy for people to get on here and bash the opposing team, fans, coaches and programs. Just ask fanatic. Bottom line is, these are kids that need support from their fans, coaches and families. People need to cheer for their team like there is no tomorrow because these kids are one play from having their high school carriers being over. 

Sorry for the soap box.

I'm Inspired...Your Still A Hoser...But Go Lions!

Sorry for the soap box.

Very well put my friend

Sorry for the soap box.

Could not have said it any better!!!!!!!!

Right on. Hope for an injurty-free game on both sides. This is has been the longest week I can remember. Bring it on, already.

Edited by Select55

Guest hevyrevy1611

God forbid anyone be positive and enthusiastic about their team and chances. Yeah, stinking thinking, negativity, insults, barbs, doubts, slams ... THAT is the way to be and what winners are made of! NOT! ha. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Or words are written. So I'll stay upbeat and positive and supportive ... which if that is the fringe and exception, how sad is that. Love playful banter done in good humor, yes indeed, can roll with the best, but in reading many posts from various teams on here its clear to see that some folk really show their sad heart and weak character by what they say/write. And listening to how they cheer in the stands, oh wow. NO THANK YOU! I'll proudly be part of the "fringe" who are positive, hopeful, enthusiastic, and loyal. Would to God a whole stadium and town were like that too. But.... it is what it is. Go Lions! #1 All the way! Woo whoo! :)