POLK 2013

POLKcoPRIDE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Meigs about to be loaded again? They hvent been really good since Gary Meadows was toting the mail in Decatur. I wish they would play SP as well.

Things are gonna be better. Meigs took a few lumps this year but were very young. Really look for great improvements. Not world beaters but very competitive. Wouldn't look for another Gary Meadows he was one of a kind.

Things are gonna be better. Meigs took a few lumps this year but were very young. Really look for great improvements. Not world beaters but very competitive. Wouldn't look for another Gary Meadows he was one of a kind.

Tigers94 did you play with Meadows?...he played in 94 didn't he?

Edited by POLKcoPRIDE

Glad SP is going to play Polk again. I always enjoy watching that game - win or lose, y'all prepare us for the playoff rounds. Plus, Grider has a great appreciation for Coach Davis & your school. Good luck to y'all in 2013. Looking forward to our 10/25 matchup.

Thanks and good luck to SP also....the Polk SP game is my favorite game of the season