Gallatin's 2013 schedule

GREENWAVE84EG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 09:38 AM

"Gallatin will be ok as soon as they get rid of the "New" coaches and bring back coach Lassiter. These new coaches are destroying the program. There is no way Gallatin should have went 3-7 with that talent. They had more talent on this years team, then when we won the 92' state championship. If they do not get these coaches out of here, i'm afraid 3-7 will be the best we will see for awhile.

GO GREEN WAVE"

So we are going to blame the "New" coaches for this past season. It has nothing to do with Gallatin returning 2 starters and a terrible schedule? And you are not sure about next year because you have a big question about coaching? You people disgust me, you talk all this mess on the message boards and know nothing. If you ask the players from this years team they will tell you their favorite coaches were the "New" coaches and that Gallatin would be better with more "New" coaches. Sounds like the Gallatin community might just get what they want.

Posted Today, 09:38 AM

"Gallatin will be ok as soon as they get rid of the "New" coaches and bring back coach Lassiter. These new coaches are destroying the program. There is no way Gallatin should have went 3-7 with that talent. They had more talent on this years team, then when we won the 92' state championship. If they do not get these coaches out of here, i'm afraid 3-7 will be the best we will see for awhile.

GO GREEN WAVE"

So we are going to blame the "New" coaches for this past season. It has nothing to do with Gallatin returning 2 starters and a terrible schedule? And you are not sure about next year because you have a big question about coaching? You people disgust me, you talk all this mess on the message boards and know nothing. If you ask the players from this years team they will tell you their favorite coaches were the "New" coaches and that Gallatin would be better with more "New" coaches. Sounds like the Gallatin community might just get what they want.

The quote that you are using was posted by someone who hacked GWave1's account. He is aware of the post and is very upset by it. It did not come from him.

Based on returning starters should be SC. Beech will be there as long as Superman plays, MJ as long as Perry is the coach, WC has the QB back and some others, Hville good in the backfield but little coming back up front, Gallatin is a few years away, Williams probably got as much out of that group as he could, Portland has the big DL back and some in the backfield, who knows about Lebanon. 9-AAA just experienced the best year ever in my opinion and will even more balanced next year.

Gwave1 does not support Matt Williams at GHS

I think Matt is a nice guy. I really like some of the much needed steps that he has put in place. I really like how he has gotten the kids at the middle schools to buy into his system. I have stated numerous times that you CANNOT judge him by one year. I fully support the Gallatin program and these next few years will tell if he is the right guy for the job. He is going to have to fill the openings on the staff with quality coaches. If he cannot do better than 3-7 the next few years then he will not be retained. He knows that. His assistants know that. They expect better and are working hard to make the football program better overall. So the question is...what is your problem with me? I am very easy to find and well known in Gallatin. Nothing that I have said has not been said by others. So again what is your problem? Or do you think 3-7 is acceptable at one of the states winningest programs? I guarentee he does not!! He has stated that!! Get a clue!!

You quoted something I did not post. Then called me a coward. Why dont you post your name big dog? I have been commenting on Gallatin football for well over 10 years on this forum and before that on a different one. Don't try and one up me when I know for a fact my contrubutions to the program. Past and Present!! And it is Mark Williams not Matt!!!