For informational purposes only.

You seemed so sure of the Rules last night ?? lol

#50 is on the 2 yd line when the ball crosses line of Scrimmage .... Oh well , Don't turn the ball over 4 times and we're not even talking about it . I'm just cracking up reading the comments section in the KnoxNews Prep Extra Section .... anyone who doubts how much Maryville and Alcoa is hated in the Knoxville area , just take a look at those Comments .... That's alright , all this will do is fuel the Fire for even more Hard work from these Maryville / Alcoa kids ....

Trew pep....Funny tha "stinky smurf" frum Hauls Middull was furst inn line...."Hauls Haz Hit"!! (and cain't git rid ov hit)............ B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

well PEP those knoxville folks have to experience their defeats of MARYVILLE vicariously because they all suck and they will continue to suck right along with packer himself. Do not see any of them beating us lol not for many many moons...

There are three Knoxville schools celebrating their state championships this weekend while you are complaining about missed calls.

I recognize that Maryville has been the most successful program in the state for the past 15 years. I am simply responding to Grey saying that Knoxville teams suck. There are 3 Knoxville teams that put the game so far out of reach THIS YEAR that their games could not be decided by a bad call.

Edited by where's the love?

Definintely a poor officiated game on both sides. Officials gave Maryville 7 points when #16 pushed #5 from Whitehaven into the kicker in the first half and then took 2 away on this call. Great game. Shame anyone had to lose. Officiating was not the ultimate reason anybody won or lost. No doubt it was a questionable call at best, as were many of the other ones.

Definintely a poor officiated game on both sides. Officials gave Maryville 7 points when #16 pushed #5 from Whitehaven into the kicker in the first half and then took 2 away on this call. Great game. Shame anyone had to lose.....

Well eye don't thaink tha Whitehayvun D laided down and lett Mairvul scorr on that one orr tha offishulls jist gaiv Mairvul 7 points....Everyone misses calls and eye'm aware of that...az one good ref friend of mine told me.....but he also said....."there is no excuse for an official who is getting paid to perform a service, to either be ignorant of the rules of the game.....or....just simply make a call up"...................... :popcorneater:

The comments under the Prepxtra article are some of the most appauling things I have ever read. Who knew there were so many people in Knoxville that get such pleasure in bashing high school athletes. Absolutely pathetic.

hbtr....Mairvul's absolute owning of tha Knottsvul teems thait thay've played fer tha laist 12 yeers iz hard fer some two git over.....Branding "L's" two thair reer ends fer so long rilly stings eye bett.... :popcorneater:

hbtr....Mairvul's absolute owning of tha Knottsvul teems thait thay've played fer tha laist 12 yeers iz hard fer some two git over.....Branding "L's" two thair reer ends fer so long rilly stings eye bett.... :popcorneater:

I heard that Stars. They begged for a long time for us to move up and play with the "big boys" from the "big city of Knoxvegas"....I guess their wish is our command.

Today I was able to review the game on TSSAA and really had a hard time telling if the lineman was far enough downfield or not. I did notice that the quarterback was in illegal motion by never getting set and should have been flagged. No dog in the fight but it would have been wrong for the play to have stood without flag being thrown. Both teams had their chances and it was an outstanding game.