Gville Championship Rings

TigerTown23

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a dvd of the 1A championship game on playonsports.com. Just wondered if anyone else had done this also? I haven't gotten the dvd yet but I sure hope the quality is better than what was on tv the day of game!

I set my dvr to record the game and when got back home I went to watch it again and the picture looked like a game back in the 70s or something. Quality was horrible!!!!!!

As much as Tssaa makes each year, you think they could atleast play the games in high definition!!!!!

after christmas we are going to get together on friday nights and watch replays of some of the games we have got tapes of when they played jr pro also

That's a good idea! I'm sure it will bring back alot of good memories. That group of boys have had one heck of a run throughout their football careers.

I sure hate its over for them. I have tremendously enjoyed watching them play the past 4 years! They have had a closeness about them that is rare and you don't see often in players that age. They have been a true definition of what a team is suppose to be!

Edited by TigerTown23

i will let you know when the first game is probally going to watch friendship first

I wasn't able to make it to the Friendship game. We were moving into my dad's old place and wasn't able to make that game. Listened to it on radio and it sure sounded like a classic but listening to it just isn't like being in the friendly confines of "The Jungle"