2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

In a roll???? Its in a row buddy. I dont think this guy went to school in huntingdon

I'll have to agree with you on that one!!! LOL It's safe to say no English/grammar major there for sure. I can't believe I was actually gonna let him slide on that one for now.....???

Only 2 1/2 more months sportsfans!

Tyler Bush

Jacob Blake

Glen Hillard

Jake Sisk

Dylan Gorth

Trey Taylor

Kennenth Pruett

Taylor McCarty

Cody Rueter

Austin Sampson

Jayden Willians

New guys.....Ben Clifft...Zack Dodson...???

Edited by 34ME

My Bad..Cory and Glynn...

Defense looks really good for this upcoming year. Blake at D-End will be alot of fun to watch. He is getting alot of looks from D-1 schools.

Offense is Sisk at QB and Hillard at one wing. The other wing is wide open and with the army of young running backs they will fill the position by comitte.

My Bad..Cory and Glynn...

Defense looks really good for this upcoming year. Blake at D-End will be alot of fun to watch. He is getting alot of looks from D-1 schools.

Offense is Sisk at QB and Hillard at one wing. The other wing is wide open and with the army of young running backs they will fill the position by comitte.

Blake will have to show alot more than last year. What D1 schools are giving looks? Edited by horse

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.