2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

Kermit... it usually comes out in a Sunday edition right before the season starts.  So it will probably be one of the next two Sundays.  But you can email Brandon Shields on the sports staff over there.  He responds to his email and is listed on their website.  I'm sure he will tell ya.  Good to see ya back on Kermit!!

I am glad to be back and I am positive the last few years it hasnt come out on Sunday,  Mostly thursdays.  I couldn't find the guys email but I asked them on their facebook, they answered me last year.  Also BigPurpleMachine I am glad to see we will be playing the bulldawgs this year keeping the rivalry going on for another 2 years.  I think we will always play each other and if we didnt it'd be a real shame.

I am glad to be back and I am positive the last few years it hasnt come out on Sunday,  Mostly thursdays.  I couldn't find the guys email but I asked them on their facebook, they answered me last year.  Also BigPurpleMachine I am glad to see we will be playing the bulldawgs this year keeping the rivalry going on for another 2 years.  I think we will always play each other and if we didnt it'd be a real shame.

Kermit... give him a call at 425-9751.  That is his number on the staff directory on the Jackson Sun web page.  But anyway, yeah.... things just wouldn't be right without a yearly dawg and pony show!!!

Well guys its been a little cooler this summer so the boys might not be taking to the heat very well (not just the mustangs but all the teams), so hopefully it wont get too hot when the season starts.  That said it has also been raining a lot this summer so hopefully Swenson and his coaching staff has been working on ball control, we don't want any butterfingers on the team if we can help it this year.  Turnovers can make or break a game sometimes.

heck kerm it dont seem nowhere near as hot this year as last our boys did pretty well getting acclimated to practicing in the summer. 

This week has been a shock to the boys I'm sure. Going from no humidity to rain forrest with upper 80 temps. Probably good they get a dose of the heat cause we cant get lucky enough to have this weather all summer.