Riverdale vs. Science Hill- Who you got?

TommyMan37604

Looks like they both were struggling from the line. Columbia was 5-12 and Riverdale was 6-12 in the 4th quarter. Per the Daily Herald. Three of Riverdale's 6 misses were front ends of a one-one. CCHS did not shoot a one-one in the second half....all trips were two tries and RHS had 4 of5 starters with 4 fouls midway thru the final period. It was an intense game but sad that the facilities at CCHS are so ill maintained. Neither of the two clocks in the gym functioned and the buzzer was a handheld air horn.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today riverdale beat memphis central by 17 convincingly with memphis having the best player in the state nina davis who was unstoppable i think it will be the same result against S.C and I may be wrong if S.C comes to play because the matchups are there, xfactor is Shy Copney will she be ready for a full game. #WBB MUST SEE

Ok Memphis has not beat anybody good all season so this should not be a surprise. As for the Davis comment, she is not the best player in the state. That is Middleton. SH should loose as someone early stated for all the reasons they listed. I just hope my prediction is wrong bc wrong our end of the state gets no love from the state.

Ok Memphis has not beat anybody good all season so this should not be a surprise. As for the Davis comment, she is not the best player in the state. That is Middleton. SH should loose as someone early stated for all the reasons they listed. I just hope my prediction is wrong bc wrong our end of the state gets no love from the state.

Merry Christmas

I do believe nina davis is ranked number 1 in the state and if they played one on one the baylor commit would win and middleton will be like nina next year she wont have those top players around her so lets see how she does next year she is not the best player on her team now look at the stats.

If you put Davis on Riverdalenshe would get 15 a game like Middleton. Put Middleton on central and she scores 20 to 25. Toe ma toe tomato. One on one Davis would lose cause she can't shoot all that well. She can get to the basket but Middleton could get some stops and she is a better shooter.

Edited by TommyMan37604

I do believe nina davis is ranked number 1 in the state and if they played one on one the baylor commit would win and middleton will be like nina next year she wont have those top players around her so lets see how she does next year she is not the best player on her team now look at the stats.

What statistical criteria are you using to make your decision? What are the numbers?

According to ESPN HoopGurlz,

Nina is the first lady in the rankings from TN for class of 2013 and is the ranked 52. Middleton is the first lady in the rankings from TN for class of 2014 and is the ranked 22.

Does that make one better than the other? Playing one on one doesn't really tell you anything either. Nina is 6'1" and Middleton is 5'8".