Peabody 2013?

bearcat22

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody will return about 3 players on each side of the ball. I see them going 7-3. Lose to Milan, Dresden, and Humboldt (only lose to Humboldt because they are returning so many players). Wins against: Gibson Co., Greenfield, McKenzie, UC, Lake Co., Halls, and South Fulton. They will finish 2nd in the district and get a first round home game. By the time the playoffs roll around they may cause some teams some issues athletically. It is a miracle, Gibson Co. may actually win a game this year: Greenfield!

Peabody will return about 3 players on each side of the ball. I see them going 7-3. Lose to Milan, Dresden, and Humboldt (only lose to Humboldt because they are returning so many players). Wins against: Gibson Co., Greenfield, McKenzie, UC, Lake Co., Halls, and South Fulton. They will finish 2nd in the district and get a first round home game. By the time the playoffs roll around they may cause some teams some issues athletically. It is a miracle, Gibson Co. may actually win a game this year: Greenfield!

I didn't know the schedule was out yet but that sounds good. Glad to see Dyersburg off the schedule and surprised to see Dresden on it. After losing so many starters I would be happy with a 6-4 or 7-3 season and then hopefully a run in the playoffs.

In order to answer that question we would need to know who you play in your non district schedule. I assume Milan is one but who are the others?

Apparently we play Milan, Dresden, and McKenzie out of our district. Humboldt will be better than last season and Milan won't be as good as they were but I'm sure they will be fine. Not sure about Dresden.

you may beat humbolt..do you still play them late in the yr?

If you play them the last week that will be to Peabody's advantage. That will give them a ton of time to get all the new kids the experience they will be lacking early. Since Peabody is playing Dresden in the regular season who will they play in the Jamboree? I believe Dresden is playing Camden.

I have no idea who we will play in the Jamboree or if we're even going back to the one we were in last year.