9AAA in 2013

REDSMAN

If Friendship Christian School was in 9AAA they would be leading this district. 9AAA is sad and will not go far. Just my opinion, I watch friendship toy with Lebanon last night and beech lost to Lebanon? And Mt Juliet lost to Beech? Wow.. This district is weak. No hard feelings, just what I think.

Funny, I felt the same way about fcs after watching Goodpasture toy with them. Fcs would be leading 9AAA if they could face everyone's # 3 or 4 pitcher. Won't argue that 9 AAA is down, but fcs wasn't real impressive either.

Edited by tandem

If Friendship Christian School was in 9AAA they would be leading this district. 9AAA is sad and will not go far. Just my opinion, I watch friendship toy with Lebanon last night and beech lost to Lebanon? And Mt Juliet lost to Beech? Wow.. This district is weak. No hard feelings, just what I think.

Think a little harder, 9AAA is down no doubt, but did you see Beech's number one pitcher? MJ did. 90% of the time MJ plays we see the other teams number one pitcher. Today we faced a kid that signed at Wake Forrest.... What happened when FCS went to Florida and saw good pitching..... yea that's what I thought , you got spanked. apples and oranges....

FCS would compete with our 1-3 pitchers throwing just like most 9AAA teams would compete with us if they were throwing their 1 or 2

Please explain I lost you there....... I think FCS could beat any team in 9AAA .....however saying that Leb beat Beech and Beech beat MJ and so on is stupid talk.... VandyFan7 I think was the one with the "logic"

MJ lost to Beech on a first inning fluke ... then MJ proceed to run rule the rest the district teams they faced... FCS should beat Leb.

In 9AAA there's MJ and Beech that's it

Edited by FightinIllini

I am saying that if we threw one of our better pitchers we'd be able to compete with any 9AAA team in a single game. I said our 1-3 pitchers because I feel we have 3 pitchers who would do good throwing against AAA competition. If we throw anyone else then we get smoked unless the team we were playing was throwing someone who is just average

Yes, I totally agree.....

With all the D1 talent MJ has produced on the mound the last few years, Illini what do you think has been the reason there's no gold baseball sitting at MJHS? I'll be sipping on this lime infused shine waiting for your reply.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction