9AAA in 2013

REDSMAN

What a wicked season of baseball, go from beating Beech in a great ball game, to losing getting run ruled by Gallatin 10-0 tonight over Portland. Again, what makes these men that make their living off of coaching 15-18 yr olds from going nuts is beyond me. God bless them all....also I would appreciate any prayers for my son, #23, our leadoff hitter. We lost him for the remainder of the season to a slight tear in his labrum last week. We have a shot at making the therapy work due to his being a "wear" injury instead of a "impact" type, we pray it will work. Good luck to everyone in the last week of district play. Congrats to my old alma mater Gallatin for whipping our tail tonight.

I didn't realize that he was your son. He impressed me with his toughness when Portland played FC in JV. I am assuming he was the catcher? Coach Hunt didn't realize that he was injured and stole 2nd a few times, then he went down on a throw. Of course, after that the coaches agreed not to steal anymore, but your son stayed in the game and would not come out. Also heard he was one heck of a runningback. Best of luck to him and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Thanks OC Scotts a class act....Kemp started complaing of soreness in Feb and it just progressively got worse and the final straw was that game. He hasnt played since in the field on JV or Varsity. He was our leadoff on varsity and DH most of the season. We had shut him down from any throwing after the FC jv game. He continued to DH without pain but, when his MRI came back Dr Pagnani shut him down. We start physical therapy today, and pray it works. The options on surgery have a longer and more narrow road for success. Thanks again and keep an eye on Scott, he forgets his balls every so often, lol.

Wilson Central 7, Mt. Juliet 6 as Kyle Hubbuch hits a walk-off HR for the Wildcats; Station Camp over Lebanon 8-5.

Has losing become acceptable at Mt. Juliet? I bet the natives are getting restless. Losing to WC in baseball is completely unacceptable. Purvis would have never stood for this type of up and down play. Losing was unacceptable......especially to an in-county team. There would be severe consequence under his regime.

MJ has given away more games this year than in the last 3 combined.

Would you be talking about Lebanon?

LOL.... nope MJ ...... players at this age need to spend time with a coach in the cage, they need 50 ground balls a day, every day.... if as a coach you do not have the ablitites to pull this off, then you need not coach..... I know it's a tough job, long hours for not much pay.... but if you decided to take the job , then put the time in.

Edited by FightinIllini

LOL.... nope MJ ...... players at this age need to spend time with a coach in the cage, they need 50 ground balls a day, every day.... if as a coach you do not have the ablitites to pull this off, then you need not coach..... I know it's a tough job, long hours for not much pay.... but if you decided to take the job , then put the time in.

I can only imagine the uproar if MJ does not make it out of district play this year.

Illini, you think that might spell doom for the new guy? Paging MJPride, you can commence your personal attacks on me again starting now.