9AAA in 2013

REDSMAN

I can only imagine the uproar if MJ does not make it out of district play this year.

Illini, you think that might spell doom for the new guy? Paging MJPride, you can commence your personal attacks on me again starting now.

I called you out several months ago on a different topic when you put MJHS down by informing you that MJHS won the top school in TN according to SCORE. You then attacked me and MJHS once again because my grammar was incorrect. You then try to come on here and make like I started this. I'm glad your so concerned about me and MJHS. Have a nice day. Way to go BEARS! Edited by MJpride

It would seem that Beech would get a tie breaker , I really do not know how that works

Moot point I suppose, other than bragging rights. I guess the real question is who has the tie breaker between MJ and WC to determine who hosts and who travels. Edited by tandem

Portland 5- Barren County 4..........appreciate the kindness by the Barren County coaching staff and Coach Vance last night when our player sustained the eye injury. I know we have had issues with the counties wanting to cut funding in Sumner County for trained trainers, but last night at Barren County they were worth their weight in gold. Our number #22 Brian Callis was attempting a bunt and the foul tip went straight to his right eye. He left the hospital with a concussion, over 30 stitches to his eye socket, is confined to bed for the next 5-7 days and has to report to Vandy once a day as they check his eye for damage. We now have lost 2 starters to season ending injuries, but, in the grand scheme of things, their health is more important. What a year....but again thanks to all those that helped last night. Coach Vance is a class act and their trainer is remarkable.

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

Portland 5- Barren County 4..........appreciate the kindness by the Barren County coaching staff and Coach Vance last night when our player sustained the eye injury. I know we have had issues with the counties wanting to cut funding in Sumner County for trained trainers, but last night at Barren County they were worth their weight in gold. Our number #22 Brian Callis was attempting a bunt and the foul tip went straight to his right eye. He left the hospital with a concussion, over 30 stitches to his eye socket, is confined to bed for the next 5-7 days and has to report to Vandy once a day as they check his eye for damage. We now have lost 2 starters to season ending injuries, but, in the grand scheme of things, their health is more important. What a year....but again thanks to all those that helped last night. Coach Vance is a class act and their trainer is remarkable.

My thoughts and prayers are with the player and his family. Pray for a speedy recovery, these young bucks heal fast.