The Warriors from Jasper in 2013

OLD PIRATE

Zeman is a good player people. Marion has several good players. SP has some good players too. Good grief. People wearing both colors need to grow up. They are kids for heaven's sake. It's really sickening to read what grown people on BOTH sides put on these boards. If SP people would mind their business and Jasper people would mind their business, we would all have a good day. As for you Lancer...You can't be helped. It's too late and you have grown senile.

Just like last year open bet Pirates win jasper loses and who ever takes the bet gets off Coach T forever.

I would love to take your bet but there's one problem.... While most everyone on here knows who I am and I haven't tried to hide it, you on the other hand are anonymous. You can't man up and let people know who you are so when you lose the bet you'll just stop using Legit and get you another name.

My challenge to you is this... Man up and tell us who you are and let us verify it and I'll take that bet with you. Put up or shut up.

I would love to take your bet but there's one problem.... While most everyone on here knows who I am and I haven't tried to hide it, you on the other hand are anonymous. You can't man up and let people know who you are so when you lose the bet you'll just stop using Legit and get you another name.

My challenge to you is this... Man up and tell us who you are and let us verify it and I'll take that bet with you. Put up or shut up.

I don't have a clue who you are but I can assure you the Ambassador knows who I am and since he's a moderator it would be hard to hide things. How's that man enough

I don't have a clue who you are but I can assure you the Ambassador knows who I am and since he's a moderator it would be hard to hide things. How's that man enough

That's not. I'm a moderator also. Nothing against Ambasador but I don't have a clue who he is. I coach the boys basketball team at MCHS. Now you know. Time for you to put up or shut up.