Jackson Southside

wingtfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Driggers guy is so great I'm surprised they didn't give him the Humboldt job or atleast let he and that Jr. High coach interview and see who had the better plans. I'm just hoping none of our coaches apply for any jobs cause they would leave us for sure with our success and their contributions.

Probably Didn't Want To Be There With The Bland Firing...

Really whoever becomes the next coach at South Side really have a good shot at playoffs.

That district is terrible.

I know that the district make up of teams has changed. But if Liberty and Lexington are still in their district, South Side will have to win enough games to qualify as a wild card. It will be hard for them to get an automatic bid over those to teams. They will have to win enough games to qualify as a wild card.

I know that the district make up of teams has changed. But if Liberty and Lexington are still in their district, South Side will have to win enough games to qualify as a wild card. It will be hard for them to get an automatic bid over those to teams. They will have to win enough games to qualify as a wild card.

Liberty will not be in that district next year. Its Lexington, South Side, McNairy Central, Bolivar, Fayette-Ware, and Chester County.

Liberty new district will have: JCM, North Side, Covington, Haywood CO., Ripley, and Covington

Liberty will not be in that district next year. Its Lexington, South Side, McNairy Central, Bolivar, Fayette-Ware, and Chester County.

Liberty new district will have: JCM, North Side, Covington, Haywood CO., Ripley, and Covington

With the exception of Lexington, this looks to be a district that South Side can be competitive in.

i dont think open enrollment is going to apply to liberty and madison academic...my understanding is that a magnet school wont be allowed into the open enrollment process...could be wrong tho

also...SS gets tons of community support...much more than liberty and jcm...combined even...

also heard that liberty might still have an opening on the football schedule...cant seem to find an opponent