Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

Yes....got through week one with no injuries.  JV  went down last night and looked good with a 33-0 win over Loudon, and I hear they had two or three TD's called back.  I hope they are ready, I think Mo East will have a few more athletes than Loudon did.

Didn't get to make the jv game. Did they go with the freshman QB? Who had a big game?  I believe 2 and 0 is fast approaching.

Didn't get to make the jv game. Did they go with the freshman QB? Who had a big game?  I believe 2 and 0 is fast approaching.

The Freshman is the Freshman QB and the Varsity backup, so Laforty started the JV game at QB.  The Freshman did play some in the JV game, from what I heard he was like 7 for 7 with two TD's, and a third TD got called back.  Isaiah Hannah (WR) had a good game, Bailey Short (WR) had a good game, Chase Nuchols had a good game, O Line did good job, and overall D did a good job in the shutout.  Loudon was not very good, so I am anxious to see how they fare against better competition, but between the JV and Freshman, they have some good players.

The Freshman is the Freshman QB and the Varsity backup, so Laforty started the JV game at QB. The Freshman did play some in the JV game, from what I heard he was like 7 for 7 with two TD's, and a third TD got called back. Isaiah Hannah (WR) had a good game, Bailey Short (WR) had a good game, Chase Nuchols had a good game, O Line did good job, and overall D did a good job in the shutout. Loudon was not very good, so I am anxious to see how they fare against better competition, but between the JV and Freshman, they have some good players.

Glad to hear that about those young kids. That freshman QB must have had some good coaching somewhere down the road. You guys keep it up and put it on mte. It looks like you found the right coach for the job. I'll go Mora and say it now, PLAYOFFS!

Glad to hear that about those young kids. That freshman QB must have had some good coaching somewhere down the road. You guys keep it up and put it on mte. It looks like you found the right coach for the job. I'll go Mora and say it now, PLAYOFFS!

Playoffs??? Did you say playoffs??? We just got the kids able to dress themselves without help and your talking playoffs???  Really??? Playoffs???   LOL

Seriously, there are a bunch of good kids on the team and they are fun to watch.  Good Senior leadership, and if they stay healthy, I think they have a shot at the playoffs....Hopefully Coach Ridge can keep them grounded, so they won't pay attention to the press clippings. 

Let me know when you can come down and watch them....I believe I remember correctly that you still owe me a burger and a coke.