Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

I was in the stands on the visitors side Friday nite and couldn't hear any of what the announcer had to say. There are no speakers on the visitors side. What was up with that? Also went to use the restroom after the game but the path was blocked by the band playing to the concession stand under the bleachers. Maybe next time they can open the gates behind them for a path. WB offense seems to be clicking and the defense is really attacking the ball. Tougher test next week with MoEast at home. Looking good guys. Keep up the hard work. Good luck to LHS, keep your heads up, it wasn't a divisional game.

I wonder if that shirt comes in Red Or Black ?? lol If it does I'd like to buy one for me and StrongX !!!

Pep, I'll check on it this afternoon.....you can get you a red one if they have one, but for SX I am going to see if they make a red and black tie dye Kool-aid shirt.....that would be more appropriate for him being he has graduated from drinking it and has just started rolling the powder and smoking it....lol

You got me pegged jake. I got tired of the red stains on every shirt I own. Besides, I hate to wear all the red when I go watch the govs play.

Is everybody healthy and ready for this Friday's game?

Yes....got through week one with no injuries.  JV  went down last night and looked good with a 33-0 win over Loudon, and I hear they had two or three TD's called back.  I hope they are ready, I think Mo East will have a few more athletes than Loudon did.