Alcoa 2013

AllRegion

i think fulton would like to go 15-0, playing alcoa eliminates that..

A 9 game regular season schedule eliminates that possibility. 14-0 should come with an *asterick* should they refuse to play. It's a non-district game against another public school anyway. I could see if it were Ensworth, MBA, BA, etc.

Alcoa and Fulton need to play. Bottom Line. Make it happen.

Alcoa is boycotting Fulton. They're mad at athletic director Jody Wright for moving Loudon to District 5-AA. I've actually talked to both Josh Stephens and Gary Rankin and even suggested they play Fulton, but they said they're not going to play this year.

I wish they would play, it's usually a hard fought game (regardless of the score).

Alcoa is boycotting Fulton. They're mad at athletic director Jody Wright for moving Loudon to District 5-AA. I've actually talked to both Josh Stephens and Gary Rankin and even suggested they play Fulton, but they said they're not going to play this year.

I wish they would play, it's usually a hard fought game (regardless of the score).

I'm glad someone set it straight. But the whole TSSAA bored had to approve the move. Correct?

I'm glad someone set it straight. But the whole TSSAA bored had to approve the move. Correct?

I'm sure they did, but I think Jody Wright proposed the move. The teams in District 5 are actually closer to Loudon (111 miles total) than District 4 (205 miles), and Loudon is probably glad they don't have to play Alcoa anymore.

Alcoa got mad because they now have to schedule 6 non-district games, and no one wants to play them.