Bray's Rankings for 1/7/13

CoachBray

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to:

Wrestler of the Week: Devan Cyree (Tullahoma)

Coach of the Week: Pat Simpson (Father Ryan)

D1 Rankings: http://www.tennesseewrestling.com/?p=844

D2 Rankings: http://www.tennesseewrestling.com/?p=838

Send all info to ronniebray@hotmail.com

In 2 matches at between Hacket (Beech) and Dodson (Eagleville) A sick hacket lost a very close match 13-11 but a healthy Hacket won by tech fall over Dodson. How is Dodson higher??

How is Dodson ranked higher, when neither one is ranked? Both appear to be in a group of kids "to watch" as the season continues.

I did not say ranked higher. I said higher as in higher on the list and that list isnt in just a random order. Thats who he has ranked 7th on down because kids move up and down that list too.

Yes he was. The guys I have ranked behind Richards also have some losses so I didn't feel that he should be moved down after this loss.

Wasnt just beaten. He was pinned. An also i dont see the Hendersonville on the list anywhere. Doesnt he deserve a little recognition?

Austin was up by 8 or 9 points made a mistake and pulled the guy on top of him and got cradled up. it happens, he'll learn from it. i I think I'll keep him around.

That is what i figured. All i saw was pinned so i was tryin to find out exactly what happened. Thanks Coach