East Hamilton Wrestling Family

galloppingghost77

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Wrestling Family of East Hamilton for their outstanding efforts with this past weekends TeamTN Tour of TN Top 100 Tournament. The facility was great but the work and the hospitality displayed by the people made this event a tremendous success.

The East Hamilton High School Wrestlers and all the other table workers did a wonderful job!

Also, Kevin Wright did another outstanding job at running the event.

This marked the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I have attended and helped manage an event in the Chattanooga area (Soddy Daisy and East Hamilton) and both were conducted with GREAT Class and hospitality!

Well Done Chattanooga!

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Wrestling Family of East Hamilton for their outstanding efforts with this past weekends TeamTN Tour of TN Top 100 Tournament. The facility was great but the work and the hospitality displayed by the people made this event a tremendous success.

The East Hamilton High School Wrestlers and all the other table workers did a wonderful job!

Also, Kevin Wright did another outstanding job at running the event.

This marked the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I have attended and helped manage an event in the Chattanooga area (Soddy Daisy and East Hamilton) and both were conducted with GREAT Class and hospitality!

Well Done Chattanooga!

Agreed. I was only present for the Morning session, but my family and I had a great time. Big thanks from the Coyote Wrestling Club to all involved!

• 3 months later...