Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

My mistake i apologize. ^^^A 8 year old girl.^^^ :flower:

I'm all Macon Tiger, son. And here is something you should know. Carthrage fans shouldn't say anything about other teams dropping anyone. And I've spoke with both AD's and that is false. Great example of a Carthrage fan though, wanting to bash someone over a rumor about a different team that supposedly thought about doing something that the night chickens actually have done. Classic. :flower:

Got it straight from one of the coaches on staff. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it boy!! Lol...I am not bashing MC...I don't have a problem with MC. Honestly, I know why they play its a money game. Honestly, I wouldn't blame MC for dropping SC. Something you don't seem to understand about me either boy...I don't have a dog in the fight. I am just interested in whom my alma mater hires (alma mater means school you graduated from if I lost you there boy). I am in no way affiliated with SC anymore. I am just on here to ruffle a few feathers! I also post what I allowed to post on here. I choose not to post a lot about what I am told. Like I said earlier you are the boy in the stands bad mouthing the coaches cause you know more aren't you? Be honest boy!!! 😎

• Upvote 1

Got it straight from one of the coaches on staff. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it boy!! Lol...I am not bashing MC...I don't have a problem with MC. Honestly, I know why they play its a money game. Honestly, I wouldn't blame MC for dropping SC. Something you don't seem to understand about me either boy...I don't have a dog in the fight. I am just interested in whom my alma mater hires (alma mater means school you graduated from if I lost you there boy). I am in no way affiliated with SC anymore. I am just on here to ruffle a few feathers! I also post what I allowed to post on here. I choose not to post a lot about what I am told. Like I said earlier you are the boy in the stands bad mouthing the coaches cause you know more aren't you? Be honest boy!!! 😎

Congratulations!!!! There may be hope for you yet!! :flower:

Congratulations!!!! There may be hope for you yet!! :flower:

I know im new to coach t but i have been reading the post for a long time and BasilDuke if all i had to do was troll on our threads then you must live a pretty sad life just because your beloved Macon County Tigers never have any threads on here you have to troll on everybody else thread and post what you think is breaking news well from what ive seen on here you have no clue what you are talking about its like i seen on a post by someone you just ride other people coattails

I know im new to coach t but i have been reading the post for a long time and BasilDuke if all i had to do was troll on our threads then you must live a pretty sad life just because your beloved Macon County Tigers never have any threads on here you have to troll on everybody else thread and post what you think is breaking news well from what ive seen on here you have no clue what you are talking about its like i seen on a post by someone you just ride other people coattails

tl:dr :flower:

well so sorry there basilpuke i dont read troll words and you might want to read what people put on here because then you might educate yourself in what everybody is talking about and not just throwing out names thinking you know whats going on when you have no clue

Tl;dr :flower: