Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Yea, wonder what's up with the coach search? Did someone take his name out of the hat?

To be honest with you i dont think anybody really knows whats goin on outside of the schools walls. First we heard its this guy. Then its not. Then that guy. Then nope. Then we hear announcment was to be made last week. Then i hear this friday. Now not sure on that either. I hate it for the boys. Gotta b kind of discouraging not knowing who the man is gonna be. I say give it to dickerson and lets start getting prepared for the season. Its high school football. Not the nfl.

Did Pemberton ever coach at Upperman. I know Maynord took them to the semi's in 96. When was the last time that UHS even got a sniff of being that good.

Everyone knew Brentwood had a very good team returning before he got the job. He had the pieces there. He also had athletes at MC, and they've had much better years than the two he was there. He was 5-5 I believe at the school in Georgia I think. What happened there?

And, yes he won a chamionship at Catholic, but look at the athletes they've had there. Besides, Moose Marshall and Mark Medley have both won championships, and I don't think that would turn any SC fan's crank.

you are 100% correct and there is much,much,much more.you my friend have pemberton down to the T.

I still say Pemberton can coach. He moves jobs0alot I give you that. But MC is 0-30 the two years before and one after he left. 2 playoff teams when he was there. Catholic hasn't been as good since he left. And I bet the 96 UHS team wouldn't had been as good without him running the offense.

you are wrong.o-17 before pemberton came in and not only are you wrong there but here as well.he had alot of good players that wanted to win the first year he came in.anybody that could coach just a little could have won some games with that group of kids because they had only won 2 games from the time they were freshmen untill pemberton got there.they were starving for someone half decent.he had more talent the next year and did the same.he is not all what some think.

........This is your live action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation......

Job offered to Pemberton.

Pemberton accepts.

Brentwood offers more money.

Pemberton bows out.

Stays at Brentwood.

Family hates Brentwood.

Moving to Lafayette.

Pemberton will commute.

Carthage still looking.

Next to interview?

BasilDuke!

Croz6110 for Newschannel5 HD.